How did this happen? I mean John had the whole world on the tip of fingers and he settled for a literal 2/10...

How did this happen? I mean John had the whole world on the tip of fingers and he settled for a literal 2/10, I will never understand this.

Attached: 1670948723432.jpg (1548x1024, 212.36K)

when you can get literally any woman ever, they all rook same

um John was a lunatic.

He got yellow fever after spending too much time in the yellow submarine.

Some argue the "10/10 in bongland" meme came to life at that exact moment

it probably helped that she didn't care much for the beatles. to yoko, john was just another wife beater

I mean she has NO redeemable qualities what so EVER

Attached: 162745092138.jpg (600x400, 36.59K)

Attached: Untitled.png (628x650, 475.44K)

imagine theres no ass...

He needed someone intellectually stimulating in order to be satisfied with his relationship
I'm sure the fact that he neglected his son could also spin this a different way
Perhaps it was only matters of the flesh that gave him pleasure in living, and she was able to satisfy his presumed extravagant bedroom life.

I'm sure Ringo had to hear them hooting like apes while fucking in the back of the studio at least once
You know that Paul had to have caught them in his bed at least once
I'm sure Yoko and John both wanted Paul & his dame to join in a menage a whatever the fuck a french word for four is

it's this thing called love, OP. something you'll never understand or experience. and it's blind.

>zoomers raised by advertisements can't fathom love being a real thing

Attached: 1448451332996.jpg (593x247, 48.55K)

literally mommy issues

>2 seconds apart
we're on the same wavelength user

paul was the real chad, laura was a qtie

linda*

lol people STILL TO THIS DAY ask who broke up the Beatles? i mean, seriously, guys... do you have to ask?

so this is the "power" of Yamato Nadeshiko

john went insane when his mom died

i just can't get over the fact that there is literally a nine hour documentary that basically questions how the beatles broke up.

holy shit the writing was on the wall with the life of the lions/two virgins album cover

Look, I know you're a kissless virgin who can only think in terms of jerking it to hotties, but there's a lot more to love than mere sexual attraction.

Samefag

This is the first time in my entire life seeing the front version of this pic

no way it's like user and user's kid sister posting from different rooms in their mom's house