Moby steps in

Moby steps in

Attached: 1644799436601m.jpg (671x1024, 57.59K)

I don't know what that means and neither does he

literally came here to post this

fred durst is actually based though

Who's more relevant: Fred Durst, or Moby?
Ask yourself that one, bald faggot

Or course Moby would hate Rogan. The former is a vegan basedboy and the latter is into hunting and testosterone therapy.

I like Fred Durst so i guess hes giving Joe a compliment

Moby is fine with forced injections on humans but draws the line when it’s a heckin flufferino

cringychuds triggered itt o im laffin

i'm vegan and i dont mind rogan. not all of us have trouble liking people with different views. Though I dislike jordan peterson and wish rogan didn't have him on but thats a different story

Boiler is good though

Attached: nobodycares.jpg (615x946, 64.47K)

Animal rights faggots are always closeted misanthropes, even if they deny it.

>testosterone therapy
Wow is that actually a thing? Do the decades of data from steroid abuse not mean anything to meatheads like him?

I would too. Get yourself vaxxed you irresponsible little shit, but don't touch my dog. He's not a faggot spreading pathogens around like you.

guess what!
he was never invited to the podcast...hahaha

What did he mean by this?

Based

/thread

>he was never invited to the podcast...hahaha
Why would he be? He's a 56 year old bald headed fag, he's too old, its over, nobody listens to techno

Attached: 1644799758240.jpg (671x1024, 146.43K)

>Get yourself vaxxed you irresponsible little shit

Attached: vaxtard.gif (640x391, 819.22K)

i ate at his restaurant but he wasn't there. i like moby's songs , but i'm ashamed to admit it because he's the most sexless and corporate electronic act i can think of from his era. i'm glad richard put him in his place kek.

I DON'T REMEMBER ONE FUCKING SONG HE MADE

the decades of data from steroid abuse shows that steroids are honestly pretty safe

Moby was hated because he put electric guitars in his music which was a big no-no for corporate-approved EDM

Moby stole and appropriated more from blacks for white hipsters than Fred Durst did for fratbots :)