What is going on with Kanye

what is going on with Kanye

Attached: EE50A5FD-E499-445D-8E05-CD18521E3EF3.jpg (1200x844, 143.29K)

Acting up for publicity for his new album. He's a genius apparently

lmao what in the absolute hell

>no ones ever heard a machine gun kelly song
he's not wrong

i think he's off his meds again

marketing scheme, he's been doing this for years

He's being based as fuck.

Calling out global media control and calling Pete Davidson a puppet weirdo faggot.

If you have a problem with him, you are probably a fucking loser.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-13 152101.png (482x193, 19.7K)

This, and people still fall for this shit

same system that ye now has to face regarding family law is the same system that is "selling a narrative" about what he is guilty of or not. if i called out the grandmother of my child for having undermined my authority over my family in court, the judge doesnt care, but the court of public loves to hear it, people will judge for themselves. kim obviously feels insecure about being with him - because she thinks he's a threat or by being associated. she already showed she wouldnt stand by him but she also has to manage any potential threat to her brand based on her response. the fact that he was able to tie hillary clinton into all this when media would rather focus on "kanye being crazy" was perfect.

Attached: IMG_0065 2.jpg (1125x1933, 364.37K)

If he gets blacks to start dabbing on davidson, idgaf

literally every single year since Yeezus he's been pulling these stunts. People are so fucking retarded that they can't remember this shit.

based and redpilled

Any guy would be mad as fuck if his wife left him and started dating Pete Davidson. Pete Davidson is so goddamn fruity and lame. He isn't even funny.

god fucking damn he writes like a complete retard

>da
>dey
>dat
>dese
>dose
i hate this fucking stupid phonetic typing bullshit.

it sounds like the fucking hamster dance lmao

>skete

absolutely keyed

this might be the most based post a artist has ever made based Ye dabbing on everyone "I FEEL KINDA FREEEEE"

kek it actually does

why are you Yefags so cringe he could literal go on stage dressed like a sissyfaggot in a diaper and shit himself then he could litteraly take off the diaper and eat the shit and you reatards would scream based from the rooftop shut up