Music about falling in love with Anne Frank through her diary

>music about falling in love with Anne Frank through her diary
>but majority of Anne Frank's diary was written by her father

That's kind of gay isn't it?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyextra.com/period/20th-century/anne-frank-diary-how-edited-hidden-pages-father-otto-what-she-really-wrote/
mileswmathis.com/frank.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof that her dad wrote any part of her diary? I'm pretty sure you're just making it up, but if you'd prove me wrong I will apologize and have my mind blown.

>>but majority of Anne Frank's diary is bullshit and written afterwards by propagandists

Ftfy my bro

proof that propagandists wrote any part of her diary? I'm pretty sure you're just making it up, but if you'd prove me wrong I will apologize and have my mind blown.

historyextra.com/period/20th-century/anne-frank-diary-how-edited-hidden-pages-father-otto-what-she-really-wrote/

>subscribe more to learn about our clickbait
You got a real link?

mileswmathis.com/frank.pdf

I want a webm of the mind blown showing the shotgun and waist-shot pls.

No.

Not hearing any apology here my man...

I'm sorry you're a compulsive liar ans troll. Spend some time off Any Forums and a little in therapy.

Mate there are 4 posters here.

You're 1
I'm OP
So there's another 2 also calling you a retard

Cool deflection faggot. Tick tock, all the systematic will fall in due time and everyone involved will be naked in front of the odeon

*systematic lies
so rushed to btfo fags ffs

These are two different theories

And there are two different men fucking your girlfriend yet you have no issue with that.

In my interpretation, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is about a homosexual boy from Spain who has to endure the abuse of
his overly-religious father and overcome the trauma caused by the killing of his younger step-brother with whom he is
still in love with.
The "aeroplane" is a treehouse the brothers would spend most of their time in, mostly to escape their homophobic father.
At one point, the older brother imagines that the treehouse is a time machine and goes back in time to Holland 1945,
imagining his step-brother as Anne Frank to cope with his sexuality and their sexual relationship. The father, a clear
Hitler-like figure, had killed the younger brother causing the older brother to flee and live with the delusion of
Anne Frank's ghost that he haunts himself with to repress the memories of his dead step-brother.

The holocaust was pretty bad user, what's a little white lie between friends?

It was actually written by a CIA Jew in the mid 60s.

I like this pasta.

was this the only album Any Forums got right?

Any Forums has genuinely shit taste

Stop exposing the business

Did the holohoax actually happen or was it real?

yeha but this album though