ITT: Post useless band members

ITT: Post useless band members.

Attached: DrkqGaBUcAApUA9.jfif.jpg (2048x1363, 238.9K)

Attached: Roger_Waters_18_May_2008_London_O2_Arena.jpg (919x1489, 158.47K)

t. David Gilmour

You could post most of the members of that band. Two of them beat on beer kegs.

Attached: 6157db413a488b975633388fc0593473.jpg (333x500, 24.99K)

>based Gilmourchad

cringe Rogerchud

literally one of their most important

The whole band is useless

Attached: A9ePH_xCIAAPaif.png (686x686, 414.64K)

>“occasional keyboardist”

Attached: C269654A-E698-4953-B599-98F6CA5628DD.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

>mfw David and Roger hateposting each other again on a Norwegian fingerboarding blog

Attached: yikes.jpg (500x500, 39.42K)

the whole lineup of bcnr including the second vocalist

hes funny asf and cool in my opinion

That nigga in Arcade Fire who does nothing but bang a drum and run around the stage like a autist

Leeroy was pretty important originally, less so as they moved away from the rave sound

ne obliviscariis tim

same shitty range on violin
same shitty sctatch solos on violin when i run out of range
same shitty imitation femail vocals, low range

he needs to be replaced by a woman

I assume this is for the Italian floating barge show they did? Fun side-story. I used to build/install/service massive automated gates. We did a job for a guy over in bumbfuck nowhere PNW, and it turns out the customer was lead rigger on EVERY pink floyd tour from the wall (1980) onwards. He did ten years of work with van halen, did tina turner's south american tours for years. pretty much worked with EVERYBODY. His job was to screw/clamp/bolt/weld/hoist/chain and otherwise secure anything and everything on stage (and in the instance of the floating barge show, the stage itself). Very sweet guy. Talked with him for hours, told him PF was my favorite band, told him that i'd covered The Wall in its entirety, etc. One day he walks up and hands me picrel.

Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 94363.jpg (720x1280, 686.44K)

WHAT ABOUT THE BASSLINES? HE WRITES ALL THE BASSLINES

Attached: stone.webm (576x720, 1.91M)

unironically they add a lot but most people don't give slipknot that much ear credit

Found the American
>french signage promoting the Versailles show
>"I assume this is for that Italian barge show"

Attached: roger-dgwazx7tz8d81.png (540x946, 676.62K)

So he had like unlimited access to various shows and only gave you a piece of paper? What a twat, surely team Gilmour

if i were the drummer or the guitar player, i'd be PISSED if the fucking guy that hits the beer keg with a baseball bat made as much money as me.

lol that's an entitled way to look at it. He tipped us out in cash constantly, took us inside his hangar and showed us his rock history memorabilia and told us all sorts of cool stories of debauchery and fun parties/jam sessions. I didn't expect him to give me anything. I was getting paid well enough to just be there doing the work. Everything else was a cherry on top.

rude

'koff u preck. i speak 2 languages. english and bad english.

to be fair, Brent would have been the lead rigger on the Versailles show too, so it's still kinda relevant.