Metal bands are usually just normal guys being edgy for fun

Metal bands are usually just normal guys being edgy for fun.
In contrast, hip hop is genuinely Satanic. Travis Scot and Lil Nas X are some of the most obvious examples. In hip hop it is not just for fun. They worship Satan genuinely and they are quite serious about it.
We can see this in Lil Nas X's blood magic and Satanic music video to Travis Scot's quite literal human sacrifice concert which was full of demonic and blasphemous imagery and the marketing for it hinted at what was going to happen.

Attached: Norwegian-Forest-3-645mk062211.jpg (645x380, 40.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0SbFzvTKTzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you play Judas Priest records backwards they tell you to kill yourself

Attached: 1644250894694.png (143x110, 4.22K)

bump

My mawmaw and pawpaw told me that playin’ Led Zeppelin backwards would summon the DEVIL! That was 40 years ago. Now I’m an avid 50 year old Christian man who’s never had a girlfriend and never graduated school because they teach people that RELIGION IS BAD! Can you believe that? Don’t worry, these sinners who are all successful in life will all be burn in’ hell, while I’ll be movie’ out of my parent’s basement climbin’ the stairway to Heaven!

Attached: 1644711100152.png (360x450, 323.61K)

you are just like the boomers who think metal is satanic

But I am right.
youtu.be/0SbFzvTKTzM

Attached: 1643946841791.jpg (1980x1956, 522.25K)

At the Travis Scot concert they literally sacrificed people to demons.

That’s why metal guys will still get into Heaven and rappers won’t

Attached: reaction.jpg (1105x786, 37.54K)

These kids are crazy man!

take your meds

You are gaslighting.

>literally sacrificed people to demons
>source: my schizophrenic delusions

t. Isaac Shlomo Cohenwitzstien

Hip hop has been dead for 20 years. No shit a corpse of it kike producers are dragging around on marionette strings is satanic.

that's not what that is

stupid gay idiot

>just normal guys being edgy for fun

Attached: s-l400.jpg (326x400, 34.78K)

Early black metal was legitimately a bunch of edgy teenage tryhard larpers. Over 30 years, it's since mellowed out into the same strand of campy for-fun edginess that thrash/death/grind/doom/etc all follow.

I thought it’s just because god hates niggers

What about the guys from metallica? They’re really big so they must be up to something