Why is it so popular on RYM? Is it kino?

Why is it so popular on RYM? Is it kino?

Attached: ODD_EYE_CIRCLE_Max_and_Match_limited_cover_art.png (1772x1772, 2.92M)

Not a fan of kpop, i don't even know the names of all those girls but there are some kpop songs interesting from a musical standpoint of view, especially during the late 00's to mid 10's aka the time before kpop turned into more generic as a consequence of producers finding out the "magic formula" (eg, shit like bts, blackpink and the like). on that record is decent and one of the few actual good kpop records along with pic related.

Attached: pink tape.jpg (581x323, 59.9K)

Unironically fantastic

The only kpop album that I actually like

Yep, early loona was really good. Everything after thir debut record is not really worth listening to, It's just a bunch of generic hardstyle and dubstep worship from the early 2010's.

LOONA's music from 2016 to mid 2018 is some of the best music that has been put out in the Kpop genre as a whole. There's a reason why a lot of their fans got hooked to them (and possibly to the genre itself) because of the music

Attached: IMG_5523.jpg (1284x1596, 1.08M)

I liked ++ more

>Why is it so popular on RYM?
trannies

tourists, poptimists who want to seem cultured about a genre they don't even like, case in point (probably has heard a total of 4 kpoop albums), they're the same as p4k when they started rating highly hipster Black Metal albums like Sunbather despite them never showing any interest for the genre

bump

what about those guys on kpop generals talking about the girls? nice strawman

user thinks Twitter represents the real world

based

The 1% of kpop fanbase that are coomers.

Listen to it and find out stupid ass

i like that one song where she goes
>Ooh la la a wae a wae a wae
>Ooh la la waewae an dwae an dwae

Saw it on so many RYM users 5s that I had to check it out. I like it but I don’t know how it compares to other KPop since I haven’t taken the time to try other artists and records.

I listen to a lot of it and it's a very strong album

no, i'm talking about kpop generals here

Then you are just a complete retard, that place is almost as transphobic as Any Forums

are you retarde? i'm just saying there are straight kpop enjoyers and those threads were an example.