He died at 27

he died at 27
so he grew up in the 80s
what in the world happened to him in the 80s to make him act like this?

Attached: 39F354C5-2D80-41FC-AB3E-AF65E65961B3.jpg (275x183, 4.96K)

Well you see zoomer, the 80s wasn't actually a neon-and-synth themed ammusement park where everyone listened to vaporwave and drank crystal pepsi. Like modern times, the 80s had a wide variety of people living a wide variety of life experiences

I remember reading this in another Nirvana/Cobain-related thread. Not bad. Fair bit of merit to it.

The '80's were shit and defined by cocaine, HIV and South American death squads.

i said it in the last thread
the 80s

Being poor in the 80s and other pre-internet times was even shittier than being poor today. Even homeless people now have iPhones

Nice bait

His parents neglected and abused the fuck out of him

aberdeen specifically is probably even worse now but yeah at least they have internet

RONALD (6)
WILSON (6)
REAGAN (6)

Christ knows. Boomers are fucking nuts. if you were born from the late 60's to the late 70's you're probably incredibly mentally imbalanced and have a tendency to act like an entitled brat. Also they almost universally have problems dealing with their emotions and being able to differentiate between truth and conjecture.

its like the all have bpd.
I have zero respect for them because they have no respect fro anyone else.

Attached: 1100828_1_0417-Ohio-Quarantine-Protest_standard[1].jpg (900x563, 91.83K)

Not listening to enough Carole King?

Attached: Another McCrary.jpg (595x600, 198.84K)

So they're kinda like every generation in the history of mankind?

Keep going user, I'm this close to actually listening to this bitch

You'll regret it, seriously. It's wallpaper music.

no they're actually one of the craziest generations ever if you think about it. yeah some problems are universal but they are pretty exceptional at least in america

nah. They got especially mindfucked by the hyper-individualist propaganda during the cold war. I believe those working in the inteligence community define this as "blow back".

Attached: 7e7cd16d2686497c583341dd350d6ceae07a0fd2762f0977c8159e8271df8f29_1[1].jpg (640x764, 75.22K)

america was doomed the second rfk died

Murdered by glowniggers. America is such a fucking joke, it's amazing.

You mean it livens up a room that would otherwise be dull and colourless?

I mean it's dated and embarrassing when you bother to notice it at all.

wrong. satanists did it.

King Terry taught us they're the same thing.

big difference between satanists and people controlled by satanists

I’m glad young people are mentally stable now

how can people be mentally stable when their parents are such fuckups?

People born from the late 60s to early 70s are mentally unbalanced. People born in the late 90s to early 2000s are paragons of mental balance and self discipline. I’m so glad young people aren’t crazy anymore

Eeek, thank you xx

Attached: caroleking.jpg (506x618, 51.66K)