ICON. I-CON. There's literally nothing this woman cannot do. Some ppl just cannot be argued on any real logical way...

ICON. I-CON. There's literally nothing this woman cannot do. Some ppl just cannot be argued on any real logical way. Doja's proven to be one of them. Anyone who disagrees is jealous, a hater or has some other ulterior motives for trashing her. It's just a fact at this point. This woman is a freaking ICON and she's not going anywhere.

Attached: EYJSbgmXQAkbrjy.jpg (700x873, 444.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxW5yuzVi8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literal faggot doja stan or falseflagging coomer?
stay tuned folks!

Back to twitter faggot

You will never be kissed by Doja. Bad and naughty boys are not welcome here.

Attached: 3f14ec5de5d1964a52ecca1d38f81ce0.jpg (1080x1079, 150.4K)

I'm tall and white so I probably will be kissed by her one of these days.

We'll see, behave yourself for now.

Wait is she black or not

What do you think?

Attached: artworks-MNH0TRka7N7p-0-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 51.38K)

Remove the nicki minaj ripoff videoclips & coomer bait thumbnails and you'll come to realise she is the most overrated artist at the moment.

Does anyone unironically likes her voice? There are youtube cover artists that sing better

She's a half mutt who got famous from a milk titties song that exploited virgin coomers to get her hype

Her voice is pleasant and moves are pretty cool. Lyrics are very comfy btw
youtube.com/watch?v=yxW5yuzVi8w

>Raspy smoker voice
>pleasant

>moves are cool
see. if there wasn't whorish clips, no one would ever listen to that shit

Why director of the video is "child"
Wtf that even means

She's so fucking ugly lmao

i'd still love to have violent chemically enhanced sex with her while spitting in her face and calling her "my nigger whore" if you know what i mean

Seethe, incel

Attached: Interview_2021_Sept_Issue-538_Doja-Cat_6-scaled.jpg (1698x2560, 417.38K)

>deflated tits

Attached: 1445696605818.gif (212x176, 925.43K)

U homo keks

Thought the thumbnail was a screencap from a Mike Adriano video

I want to fuck her

Who?

Half Jewish half black (are you surprised)

She only fucks white boys

I bet her pusy looks soft and puffy in her white panties:)

She looks like she has absolutley rotten farts

Melvin was a 30 year old virgin cuck loser with no job. He still lived with his parents who despised his mere existence and the fact that he had nothing going for him. He had been saving up the allowance his mother was giving him once a week to go see Doja Cat live, since she was coming to his home town of Bumfuck Nowhere, USA. He could’ve gotten a normal ticket to the show, but he wanted to get VIP all-access meet & greet to get to see her up-close and personally.

He claims to be her biggest fan, and knows all of her songs by heart. He sings each of her songs in the mirror while dancing naked in his bedroom mirror. His parents would usually bang on his door telling him to shut the fuck up, but he would ignore them and sing louder. His pasty-white nude body jiggling in the mirror was his “exercise,” and he would recite a poem he had written for her. He did this like clockwork everyday before heading out to his dead-end job at the supermarket. He had no friends, and everyone turned their heads in disgust everytime he would step into view. Society hated Melvin, but Doja Cat surely wouldn’t. She couldn’t hate him, since he was her biggest fan.

Melvin was still a virgin, believe it or not. He was never able to mate with a female, because every woman he came into contact with would steer clear of him. “Doja Cat HAS to be a virgin!” Melvin would tell himself. There’s no way a goddess like that would soil herself for anyone besides himself. He would treat her like a queen, claiming to go so far as to let her use him like a footrest. He didn’t want anyone but her.

The show was scheduled to be the next night, and he made sure to slip into his Transformers™ footy pajamas and lay down in his racecar bed and get a good night’s sleep. Doja Cat posters covered in questionable fluid loomed over him as he laid his empty head on his stained up pillow. His Felix The Cat alarm clock blared in his ear like a fallout siren as his eyes creaked open. “TODAY’s THE DAY!” He shouted as he jumped out of bed and into his closet where he put on his ragged bland clothing. “Shut the hell up, faggot!” His father yelled from downstairs. He put his dirty shoes on before racing downstairs and past his parents who ignored him. He bolted out his front door and got on his rusty moped, which gagged before powering on. He sped through traffic at 25 miles per hour and nearly got hit by a city bus. He didn’t care, he was on a mission.

He finally made it to the arena after an hour's drive on his moped. He halted to a stop at the curb and ditched it, racing for the entrance. The place was packed, but he rushed to the line. The crowd was mainly made up of teenage girls, who turned and stared at Melvin as he rocked back and forth on his feet. He daydreamed of finally meeting Doja Cat and getting inside of her tight “virgin” pussy. After what felt like an eternity for Melvin, he was let inside the building. The two burly security guards looked at each other as Melvin stepped up to the metal detector. He ignored them and continued on through the building. He found his seat in the arena and sat down. He was going to enjoy the show.

this better end with everybody doing the dinosaur

Several acts opened for Doja Cat, but Melvin paid no mind. His heart fluttered when they announced she was next! He got out of his seat and stood up as she came out onto the stage. A bright spotlight shined down on her like she was from Heaven. Melvin nearly fainted at the sight of her. “It’s really her! I can’t believe it!” He shouted out. Everyone around him stared a hole into him, not believing he was a real person. She grabbed the microphone and said “What’s up Bumfuck Nowhere?” Melvin jumped up and down repeatedly, causing his row of seats to shake like an earthquake. The people around him were getting progressively more and more annoyed with him. She went on to perform a 12 song set, which Melvin sang along to. He knew every word, and even danced to the music from his nosebleed seats. When the show was over, he rushed to the backstage area, where he was promptly stopped.

The large security guard put his hand on Melvin and asked him “Where the fuck do you think you’re going, creep?” Melvin’s demeanor changed from excited to angry. “I have a VIP pass, turdball! I paid to meet Doja Cat!” He waved his VIP pass in the guard’s face and tried to remove his hand from his chest, to no avail. Just then, Doja Cat herself walked past the guard. Melvin nearly had a heart attack at the sight of her that close. She stopped and turned around to face the two. “What’s going on here?” She asked the guard. Before the guard is able to say anything, She notices the pass in Melvin’s hand and gets closer. “Oh, you have a VIP pass? Let him in, Chris.” She said while motioning Melvin to follow her. The guard reluctantly let Melvin through as he marched behind her, his eyes glued to her perfect round ass as she led him to a separate room.

She led him into her dressing room, where she closed the door behind him upon entering. She sat down on a leather couch and eyed him up and down, a bulge in his pants visibly growing. “So…. you’re a fan, yeah?” She said. Her voice was like music to his ears. “Y-yes ma’am! I-I-I’m your biggest f-fan!” He said with a stutter in his voice. She notices the bulge in his pants. “I….. can see that.” An awkward silence fills the room before he finds the courage to say something. “Doja Cat….. I LOVE you. I listen to your music and watch your videos everyday!” A grin grows on her face as she leans back on the couch. “Really?” she asks while motioning for him to come closer.

“Show me how much of a fan you are.” She says in a seductive tone. Melvin thinks for a moment, then breaks out into a ridiculous dance in front of her. The very same dance he would do balls-ass naked in front of his mirror every morning. She giggles, then tells him to stop. She gets back up and gazes into his beady eyes. She stared into his very soul and yanked at his heart strings. He couldn’t find the words to say to her, so he stood there awkwardly. Without saying a word, she grabbed his shirt and tore it off his skeletal body, exposing his hideous hairy chest. He shivered at first but a rush of excitement flowed through him. “You’re my biggest fan?” She asked one more time before getting on her knees before him. His cock was ready to explode out of his pants and stab her in the head. She pulled his pants down and his humongous retard cock slapped her in the face. She recoiled like a punching bag and gazed up at him with a bewildered look. She used both hands and grabbed his giant cock, slowly rubbing it up and down. He closed his eyes and bit his chapped lip as she began to suck the tip of his dick. It was nothing he had ever experienced before.

“Hold on.” She said. A record scratch echoed inside his head as he jerked his head down to her, snapping back into reality. She got up and tore her own clothes off, revealing her perfect hourglass figure. Her tits jiggled and almost hypnotized Melvin. He got an eyeful as she turned around and removed her thong, making sure to rub her ass against his throbbing cock. She bent over on the couch and spread her cheeks to reveal her bare pussy. “Well?” She said while looking back at Melvin. He gulped and approached her. He slowly stuck his cock into her vagina, and went all the way. She moaned and threw her head back, causing her hair to fly into his face. “What’s…. Your name?” She moaned while grabbing his hands. She placed them on her ass cheeks and put her hands on the wall behind the couch. As he thrusted into her repeatedly, he said “M-M-Melvin, ma’am!” Her giant ass clapped against his scrawny frame as he pounded away inside of her.

Then it became present. He was about to SPLOOOOOOGE!!! The sensation of being inside the love of his life was too much to handle. He felt the cum rising through his dick. He was sure to burst at any second. He couldn’t muster up the words to tell her, and he surely couldn’t just pull out. Today was the best day of his life.

He finally came, and fell out of her. He fell backwards to the floor in a sweaty mess and looked back up at her as she got up confused. “That’s it?” She said in a confused tone. She felt his seed dripping out of her and onto the floor. “Wait…. DID YOU NUT INSIDE ME?!” She shouted as she stuck a finger up her pussy. “Y-yeah! You’re the love of my life, Doja Cat!” She stepped closer to him and bent down to get in his face. “I can’t believe you just did that! Ugh! I fucked about a hundred guys on this tour and YOU’re the first one to fucking do that!” The words cut through him like scissors to paper. “Wait… You’re not a virgin?” he asked with a shocked sound in his voice. She broke out into laughter. “You thought I was a virgin? Gimme a fuckin’ break! SECURITY GET THIS CREEP OUT OF HERE! HE RAPED ME!” Not a second later, and two huge security guards came in and began to beat Melvin up. They punched him repeatedly in the face and dragged his naked body out of the room. Doja Cat looked down at the cum dripping out of her and became even angrier.

The guards dragged Melvin (who was completely naked still) past a crowd of spectators who all took pictures of him and gasped as they saw him being dragged outside. They beat him up some more before throwing his limp body in a trash-filled dumpster behind the venue. He laid in there for the rest of the night.

When he awoke, a garbage truck was backing up beside it. A giant metal arm came down and picked the dumpster up and emptied it into the back. Melvin fell into a huge pile of shit and tried to escape, but couldn’t. The garbage truck drove for miles before arriving at the dump and dropping him into an even bigger pile of shit. He laid in that pile of shit for hours, thinking back to what happened. He was mad at Doja Cat for not saving herself for him, but he was happy that he got to potentially impregnate her.

Months went by, and Melvin remained in the dump, refusing to go back home. He went insane and proclaimed himself the “King of The Dump.” He would hide from workers and hiss at them if they somehow found him.

One day, he found a dirty newspaper that had a headline that caught his eye. “Hit star Doja Cat gives birth to baby!” He instantly snatched the paper up and read it. “Doja Cat recently gave birth to a baby! The man who impregnated her was a deranged rapist who planned on murdering her and eating her body! Instead of aborting the thing, she decided to keep it!” Melvin instantly knew it was his kid. He got up and cleaned himself off, thinking he could march right up to her doorstep and be the father. Before he was able to leave however,