DON'T FORGET RACISTS

The greatest punk album was made by jews.
>Mick Jones
>Joe Strummer

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 9.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgk1yhp40wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a punk album

yes it is and it's the greatest one.

i didn't even know they were jewish, based

the clash suck and punk is product to sell to teenagers by capitalists lol

The best punk album had guitar playing by a racist jew that supported george bush

Attached: ramons.jpg (500x432, 94.96K)

London Calling isnt even top 50 in Punk

yeah I know it's pretty cool, but it sucks that both aren't full jewish :(.

great observation OP.

>greatest
Oy

Yes jews do make the best punk music :)

>The greatest punk album was made by jews.
Indeed, Joey and Tommy Ramone were jewish.

If you think this album is punk in any way, shape, or form, then you know absolutely nothing about punk.

Rich kid pop music with obnoxiously British vocals. I guess that’s what qualifies as punk

UK punk is shit and it spawned new wave. NWOBHM came in and decimated what was left of the scene. And punk only existed in America in the 80's with hardcore/thrash/crossover.

Machine Gun Etiquette mogs this album

>Joe Strummer
>Jewish
G-d, I wish

if i'm not wrong jews aren't a race, there are different jews around the world. and yes, i'm thinking about that whoopie goldberg incident

they treat themselves as a race when it is convenient to them

NIGGER YOU AINT A THING

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgk1yhp40wc

London Calling isn't punk and that's 100% in its favour, it's a great album and shouldn't be associated with any punk bitches.

jews are never based, they are worms

from wiki
>Bridging a traditional punk rock sound and a new wave aesthetic, London Calling reflects the band's growing interest in styles beyond their punk roots, including reggae, rockabilly, ska, New Orleans R&B, pop, lounge jazz, and hard rock. Themes include social displacement, unemployment, racial conflict, drug use, and the responsibilities of adulthood.
genre says post punk, which makes it technically punk

Jews are fantastic, they've pushed so many fields of science and culture so far for so long.

why did all the Any Forumsnewfags come to Any Forums? They don't even like music.

Attached: OK_thumb.jpg (600x600, 32.12K)

Jews are sniveling nigger bastards who steal from white people, they constantly hire white artists and scientists to do their work and put their filthy nigger name in white people's intelligent work.

Saying Einstein was anything is like saying Mr. Toyota invented every car Toyota makes

Ive been coming here since 2007 and racist af. pol is for cucks who need politics to hate somebody

i know every race is sub-human because of jew manipulation and corruption

take your meds you schizo fuck