Was St. Anger the greatest pleb filter of all time?

Was St. Anger the greatest pleb filter of all time?

Attached: F0CD3F1F-B260-4832-9259-A03888CAF0D3.jpg (372x372, 159.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odVbjYeeCiU
youtube.com/watch?v=lU-UI3_6HcM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_4NP1r-p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=odVbjYeeCiU

definitive version:
youtube.com/watch?v=lU-UI3_6HcM

Pitch perfect

INVISIBLE KID

Lmfao

SHOO ME AGAIN SHOO ME CMON SHOO ME AGAIN

This.

If it weren't for the stupidly dogshit tone of the snare and the unnecesary extra minutes per song this album is the shit. It's so angry I feel like smashing plebs and pseuds alike

Sweden killed Cliff

DIRTY WINDOW CLEAN ON THE OUTSIDE

good album, but lulu is better user

Insanely brutal yet approachable. Up there with Kreator's Renewal. Very few of these types in metal.

this album would be adored if it wasnt released by metallica. some legit great grooves and riffs on it

god fucking damn, listening to this, forgot how great this album is, fs, 20 years ago, where's the time gone?

This is pretty impressive. I wasn’t expecting something this solid for some youtube cover thing.

>the album has been shortened by 15 minutes, yet every riff and lyric is intact
How did they reduce the time yet retain everything? It's obviously not speeded up.

It sounds alright to me. Same with Lulu, which was an interesting experiment. Metallica fans are retarded.

Many of the original songs go on way too long and just keep repeating the same shit.

It's bad and you're seriously stupid if you unironically enjoy it. Ironic enjoyers are alright though, especially documentaryfags

So you're saying they just reduced the number of times various riffs repeated to cut 15m? I haven't heard the album in probably over 15 years so I don't remember the iterations.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_4NP1r-p0

They might have done something else too, I’m not sure. But they definitely cut the repetition way down.