Oh Gget the fuck over yourselves

Oh Gget the fuck over yourselves

Attached: IMG-20220211-WA0007.jpg (700x700, 70.71K)

They can’t help it. The zoomer generation has in inherent narcissism in them. It’s the product of a life spent on social media during key development years. Get used to it, user. This is how it’s gonna go from now on.

It’s pretty great. The hype is deafening and insufferable, but that’s all noise and shouldn’t distract from your listening experience. It’s just a really well-written, cohesive record.

It's music for people who've never suffered in life

Unironically who gives a fuck. Stop romanticising suffering, it’s a dumb trope and has no bearing on the quality of the music.

I never suffered in life. Better go listen to this now...

Bro this is a really shit take even if true.

You’re wrong, it absolutely bleeds into the music. I can literally hear the trust funds in this album.

>The hype is deafening and insufferable
Yes, how dare people rave about an album they like that might otherwise get overlooked.

It's the fucking internet. You don't have to listen to any of the hype at all if you don't want to, nor should it factor whatsoever into your personal enjoyment or investment on a record.

NPCs all fucking hype over the exact same shit at the exact same time like they're a fucking hive mind, it's nauseating

>NPCs
Go outside. You're not special.

What does this got to do with anything lmao

That has no bearing on whether it is good or not. You’re letting external factors influence how you appreciate the music. Suffering doesn’t automatically translate into better art, and saying “it’s bad because it was written by middle class art students” isn’t an argument.

> nor should it factor whatsoever into your personal enjoyment or investment on a record
That’s literally my point. Did you even read my post?

Have any actual good albums released this year?

>isn’t an argument
It wasn’t supposed to be an argument. I just post opinions on this board, dude. Just like everyone else. Also, I wasn’t the one who made the post about suffering, but I did make the post about trust funds. That’s what this album sounds like to me.
New AnCo was alright

>New AnCo was alright
AnCo haven't suffered any more than BC,NR

Not OP, but they are older, so therefore they probably have

These guys are really starting to pick up some momentum. How stupid does that lead singer have to be to quit right now? Totally fucks over his band mates too, since they won’t play the old stuff anymore. Maybe they should have just broken up the band and been a musical what-if like Neutral Milk Hotel.

Honestly the best thing that could of happened to the band. The singer was their weakest link

>Blacked Cuckery, Caged Chode

I’m not sure I agree. If only because he was distinctive and the fans liked him. I think this could kill their hype going forward. There will never be a tour with stuff from this album.

I guess maybe he’ll come back after a hiatus. He quit for mental health reasons, right? He should just become a drug/booze addict like a real rock star. That could be kino.