>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar

Attached: based_boys.jpg (2371x1222, 293.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1l7Pve15Voy3
youtu.be/g46tXWxtsfY
youtube.com/watch?v=yY4bby2-1aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Canada make any good electric guitars other than Godin?

>The Doublechins

Hello anons. I haven't posted here in quite a long time. In fact not since I was a beginner guitar player.

I still suck. But if you wanna listen to my latest project (VERY wip obviously I've only laid down lyrics to the verse and so far just have an intro verse and chorus) have a listen.

If you do not want to listen to it you can admire a pic of my boomer guitar corner

voca.ro/1l7Pve15Voy3

Attached: corner.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

None that you'll find in a music store.

What do we think of Japanese funk?
youtu.be/g46tXWxtsfY

Attached: 2NMYB7SPZ5EKHP27BY56YCY26M.jpg (1280x960, 114.05K)

can't say that I ever have

I think funk is a very good genre for the japanese considering how much they tend to overplay and overwrite and funk is all about cute flourishes. That said, that bass tone sucks. Song basically has no bottom end.

those four guitars could pay sams wages for several years

boomer guitars are simply the best.
better than all the rest.
better than any one.

Attached: EternalBoomer.png (1235x711, 591.17K)

Sup. I have a couple of strings questions:
Would you generally say use or just air is worse for a string? Last time I changed strings I broke the high E, so I opened a new pack, used the high E and preserved the other strings as best as as I could behind 3 plastic bags. I was planning to just swap out every string but the E next string change, but going through my drawers I found a lone high E string, still in its little paper envelope. Never been used, but it is at least a year old by now. Would you say I can trust this high E more than the one I'm going to change soon that has been seeing continuous use for about 2 months now? This is not very important, I'm sitting on 5 packs of acoustic strings + this already opened set, I just wanna know if I should toss them or what. I'm obsessive and really bothered by the idea of having an incomplete set.

And on that note: How much easier would you say the same gauge is to play on electric VS acoustic? I play 11-52s on my acoustic to kill all fretbuzz because on acoustic that shit is horrible. They play just fine, but bending the 5th and the 6th is a BITCH and I can barely pull it off. On my electrics I play 11-49s with absolutely no playability issue. Do you think if I switched to 11-52s I would also have massive problems bending 6th and 5th or would the much higher ease of play offset the higher gauge? I want to play on C standard so I'd really need them for that.

inb4: just buy them. I might do that. But I live in fuck middle of nowhere and buying a 5 pack is way cheaper than buying 2 single packs so I would rather get the savings instead of buying a single, hyper expensive single pack to experiment.

Attached: Lower Your Expectations Koufuku Graffiti.png (1280x800, 516.1K)

what is a good beginner retard friendly guitar DAW? Unrefined, uncomplicated shit with presets for when I am playing through my audio interface. Basically I just want to be able to switch my guitar tones at the click of a mouse from "Rock" to "Blues" to "Funk". Helps appreciated.

Bias fx standalone app probably

Bandlab's Cakewalk DAW is what got me started. But it was a lot simpler back in 2020. Don't know about now.

SOMEBODY give legal advice to Brad.
youtube.com/watch?v=yY4bby2-1aI

>n64 cartridges
jfc you're like what, 35? 45?

It's like Failure found someone who couldn't drum.

just use the high E and if it's bad change it, autist. it should be fine if it's in the envelope. also, heavier strings are less likely to buzz than lighter strings

Kek no it's not stop replying to yourself samefag

Theory Swallower

Are you going to pretend that's not some watered down silverchair shit going on? It's not even edgy enough to be post rock.