Black Metal is NPC music

Black metal fans cling to a made up identity because their life has no real meaning without being part of a herd or group filled with edgelords. This doesn't happen with other more brutal metal genres like death, doom, grindcore, etc. It's always the black metal types that turn to this.

Funniest part is that black metal is one of the most light subgenres in the heavy music spectrum, so much so that there's an entire hipster wave of "atmospheric black metal" around it now.

Attached: main-qimg-dfe963f4744ef9bdfad364d88f63a2c9-lq.jpg (598x392, 43.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tLwGXCAWvCo
vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV
voca.ro/1dTWIgDR5T3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah bmfags are cringe

Yeah I hate blacks too

So much this, fuck niggers.

go listen to rock somewhere else
go away David Goldstein. I WILL listen to NSBM. I WILL support them financially. I WILL wear their merch. I WILL play their music loudly in public. I WILL get as many Aryans as possible to listen to black metal

Attached: 1592241932425.jpg (486x409, 44.66K)

you will do NOTHING about it. cope and seethe mossad

This is my favorite metal song t b h

youtu.be/tLwGXCAWvCo

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JANNIES
BLACK METAL IS INHERENTLY ANTI-SEMITIC
BLACK METAL IST KRIEG
AND YOU ARE A FUCKING KIKE

rent free

Attached: 1497379289723.jpg (410x368, 26.15K)

So what are some other good Israeli black metal bands? Ive already listened to Hammercult, Levahoth, and Salem, but Im looking for some more and Im hoping you fine lads can tell me :)

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV

your mom is npc music

Im on my phone and its not loading

voca.ro/1dTWIgDR5T3s

Attached: 1530965938_1432629788_tumblr_n75coccc6c1tewpj4o1_400.gif (396x385, 39.25K)

I just like the music dude, calm down.

> Black metal fans cling to a made up identity because their life has no real meaning without being part of a herd or group filled with edgelords. This doesn't happen with other more brutal metal genres like death, doom, grindcore, etc. It's always the black metal types that turn to this.

>Funniest part is that black metal is one of the most light subgenres in the heavy music spectrum, so much so that there's an entire hipster wave of "atmospheric black metal" around it now.

Attached: uneven.jpg (642x706, 55.35K)

Absolutely based post. Aryan BM Chads unite

WHEN ITS COOOLD
AAAND WHEN ITS DARKKK

>their life has no real meaning
people who say this kind of shit usually have no lives.

Did any of them hurt your feelings? OP don't be a faggot

Yeah, black metal is my life! So fucking what?!
Just because you've never felt a trve connection to nature and its music (black metal) doesn't give you the right to call trve kvltests such as myself "NPCs".

Attached: 1637881575012.jpg (600x800, 47.97K)