GYBE All Lights Fucked On The Hairy Amp Drooling

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree it's better than their crescendocore albums.

Attached: oK1CIXIh.jpg (1024x575, 118K)

Never existed, stop promoting your false garbage.

It is terrible. Didn't waste my time listening past just a few tracks. Still, doesn't stain their immaculate record of amazing official releases.

No it’s not, It’s shit. The mythos of an eternally lost tape will always be far more alluring than the tape itself. Anyone who insists this is better than releases authorised by the band are deluding themselves.

I agree
Plebs in this thread

Cope

spotify upload got taken down. means cst issued a complaint and was effectively forced to confirm it. please go back to Any Forums or /gif/ to go rant about or jerk off to transgender girls and stop shitting up godspeed threads user

>spotify took down my fake shit i tried to pass of as all lights
kek

It's pretty much the funniest thing ever
>be 35yo failed musician
>suck real bad at making music
>couldn't ever seem to manage to get anyone to care about your terrible shit
>one day have big brain idea
>"I know! I'll try to pass of some of my shitty GY!BE knockoff music as the real thing! Yeah! That's the ticket! I'll trick everyone on Any Forums, they're so stupid they'll take it at face value! HAA HAA HAA THIS IS GENIUS!!"
>get 10 discord trannys to help
>drop it on Any Forums Friday morning thinking it being on a weekend will maximize views ("I am very smart!")
>Any Forums just laughs and calls it fake
>after it gets ignored you end up literally begging Any Forums to listen to it (see >) (lol and )
>Any Forums still can't be bothered to care
>this complete failure is as close to an accomplishment as he's ever achieved in his entire life
>6th day now and all his discord tranny bros are gone
>he's all by himself now samefagging desperately trying to keep the thread on the board

Pure comedy gold

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 564.81K)

If only the janny on Any Forums was as proactive as Spotify.

except the vast majority of people online have accepted that it's real. You think think whatever you want personally but you can't deny that fact

has it been confirmed by the band yet?

the fader did an article recently and said that constellation refused to comment on its authenticity, so we're not gonna get an answer from them. Personally I feel like for anyone who's very familiar with godspeed and has actually listened to the entire leak it should seem overwhelmingly likely that it's real

>efrim literally says it’s shitty and doesn’t sound like their crescendo post-rock stuff
>be surprised when it is shitty and doesn’t sound like their creacendo post-rock stuff

From The Fader
>Constellation Records, the label that has released all of Godspeed's albums since 1997, refused to comment on the veracity of the leak when contacted by The FADER, and implied that any official pronouncements on All Lights would not be forthcoming. "Constellation has never had any comment about this cassette or the legitimacy of any purported audio relating to it," a spokesperson for Constellation said in a statement. "That policy continues." The band has yet to address the release publically, and we'll update this post if we hear back.

Neither the band nor the label is going to confirm it even if it is real because it leaves speculation and doesn't allow for the hype people would build off of it and potentially spawn fake copies of the original tapes to be sold as scams. Guarantee this never gets confirmed OR denied as being real because the band and label simply do not care and don't want the attention. Their refusal to deny it says more to me than anything though.

its got some good pieces but at the same time, some crappy spoken word segments too. And punk pop songs as well, like wtf

i don't think either of these anons expressed surprise

Pop punk? I don't hear that, but yes the Lou Reed rip off of Loose the Idiot Dogs is bad

Plausibly sounds like it could be it, we're not gonna know for sure until the band says something though

monologues on diminishing shine, buried ton, & and the hairy guts shine are all great

loose the idiot dogs and the hoarder monologue are shit tho

Efrim might confirm it if he's asked about it. Given his comments about it in the past he doesn't really seem to care and even wondered why it hasn't shown up online yet.

>Any Forums or /gif/
>rant about trannies
What.cd never allowed this upload due to the fact many of them are fakes, same goes with redacted.ch. Honestly just kill yourself, never did I once mentioned anything politics or gender and here you're sperging.

I really liked the part where they shoved the microphone up their ass and farted for 10 minutes; felt like a real good summation of their career in retrospect