"Guitarist and producer Steve Albini has added his voice to the criticism currently orbiting controversial podcaster...

>"Guitarist and producer Steve Albini has added his voice to the criticism currently orbiting controversial podcaster Joe Rogan, citing Insane Clown Posse member Violent J as a better example of a figure who has addressed past controversies."

Based Albini.
Fuck Joe Rogan
Fuck spotify

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-130932.png (709x893, 349.73K)

You fucking know 80s and 90s Albini would have absolutely jumped on Rogan's side.

dweeb

How did you work that out?

user, not everyone is retarded

“we’re smarter than that. We’re juggalos” . Epic

Why are leftists so pro-censorship

So what you're saying is... People can grow, and learn from past mistakes? Just like Insane Clown Posse can?

So he was a retard in the 80's then grew more braincells by 2020?

Yeah, he's grown up a lot

i thought rightoids supported rights of businesses?

Why are chantards and chuds pro Rogan? We used to gleefully make fun of him.

Attached: 0b7.jpg (900x900, 120.69K)

>Oh noes my million dollar making podcast got removed from one of his many avenues of distribution!!!!!

Albini said the n word (nigger) in his Odd Future blog

Think of all the bareback unprepared anal sex that gay juggalos participate in

Attached: pepe.png (654x639, 110.96K)

They're unironically nazis.

Muh Rogan

Attached: 08a.jpg (1080x966, 79.97K)

The private business allowed Joe Rogan to speak his mind
Twitter leftists who always went "muh company has rights" started screaming that he was allowed right to speak by said company. Funny enough only after major Blackrock-funded media started attacking him since he has an audience that's not associated with them

Edgy guy with contrarian views and was new to the eye of media.

Yeah. You used to be able to use it in a quote.
"I spent about 40 minutes with these little pricks at the end of May and I haven’t wanted to strangle anybody that much in a real long time. My band shared an airport shuttle with them in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face."

That's leftists for you. Always subtracting, never adding.

This. Its literally just a business thing at its heart. Neil Young just gave an ultimatum to them because Rogan, unsurprisingly, gave voice to controversial opinions. Who cares if either of them wasn't in spotify, both artists are still fine.

unironically the great milenko goes hard

Newfags

Leftism can't survive in the free market of ideas, that's why its biggest advocates are college yuppies detached from reality they have to censor all their opponents

Attached: 1593501536404.png (1000x1000, 135K)