They sound like arcade fine

>they sound like arcade fine
>they sound like american football
>they sound like slint
>they sound like brand new
>they sound like godspeed you! black emperor
>they sound like steve reich
well done, all you've done is prove how succesfully BCNR mix genres. this album is a masterpiece

Attached: black-country-new-road-bread-song-Cover-Art.jpg (600x600, 104.43K)

i'm entirely convinced that this album is an income bracket filter. it very much is music for the nouveau riche.
all my mates who hate this album are unfortunately pretty low class. americans also won't get it, even if they think they do

>mixing indie shit with indie shit is impressive

the lower classes of this country are for the most part, utter scum
so fuck them.

You say "mixed genres" as if it isn't just watered down version of what other indie bands have done.

plebs, as in actual plebs, will always be pretty tasteless. they're fun to fuck about with though

>americans also won't get it
Do you really think it’s all nigs from Baltimore because you watched a DW documentary or some shit?

Yeah, it’s really retarded when an album like this comes out that acknowledges so many different musical contexts, ones that are so often celebrated here, Any Forums has to don its contrarian hat and shit all over it. It’s easy to make specific comparisons but try to say it sounds “exactly like” one of these bands and you’d be totally wrong, it’s really impressive how they’ve incorporated so many styles into their own musical vocabulary to the point that they only really comparable to themselves now.

Attached: 003A9D0E00000258-4277078-image-a-11_1488504067100.jpg (634x427, 71.55K)

>Blacked Cuckery, Caged Chode

lol cope
the lower classes of this country have to be one of the most tasteless, loutish, idiotic groups of people on the planet
you're where all the memes about this country come from

American wit, everyone.

Rattled KEK

Well fuck you too, you pretty boy rich faggot. I hope you get crippled in a limousine crash.

The truth hurts doesn't it.

You'll never be part of the club you think you're a part of, Rupert. Just another public school soft cunt :)

I don't think I'm part of any club other than middle class. I simply think the lower class is scum, the upper class are wankers too, but at least they have some taste.

embarrassing thread

>He unironically thinks the lower classes of Europe are listening to Black Country New Road
They are for upper middle class dorks anywhere. Lower class listens to ghetto tier rap and top 40 pop

>>He unironically thinks the lower classes of Europe are listening to Black Country New Road
You're retarded, I was saying the exact opposite.

We'll all own nothing in the end.