First 9 of the year. What a huge month for indie music...

First 9 of the year. What a huge month for indie music. Just hope that Beach House gets as high of a score and then Any Forums will truly win.

Attached: 04D524E4-D219-4E08-9A38-9B18B92D2D2D.jpg (828x1303, 236.63K)

yfw you don’t need to know why when you cry

i don't listen music fronted by trannies

the fuck, this is the fifth BNM in as many review days, even in Pitchfork's heyday they didn't just give them away like this

It's because music is the best it's ever been.

It's just some landfill crap.

Yeah and it’s actually based Any Forumscore type of music

xenakis got a 9.2

That was a reissue, doesn't count

It's my birthday today and seeing the resurgence of good indie acts (not youtubecore and macdemarco copycats) made me shed a tear for the good old days. I might be old but I'm an idiot who found joy through music for years.

Attached: yes.png (474x377, 256.26K)

we're in for a good year of music, anons :)

happy birthday, user

Yup. My friends and even some music acquaintances of mine have been calling 2022 "The Great Indieing." It's really fucking happening bros.

>don't give bnm for almost two months
>give 5 bnm's in a row as soon as february starts

what is this september 2013

It's not a HUGE year for indie music. Pitchfork is making it a Huge year for themselves.

>shitfork attempting to push a landfill indie resurgence
>shills pushing it on Any Forums
yes

Not a bad band but they're kinda bland and they're obviously in bed with Pitchfork
Pitchfork will always be pushing some boring artist while missing the mark on all the cool, NOW stuff like 100 gecs and drain gang

>pitchfork indie landfill
>NOW stuff like 100 gecs
kek

What a shit title.

I fucking love big thief like you wouldn't believe

P4k gets mocked here but clearly make the posters here feel validated when they give something a BNM
These acts leave no impact as unfortunate as it may seem people would rather talk about rap or the "cool kids" pop music

who cares
big thief makes music people will still come back to in ten-twenty years. folk doesn't need to make a huge comeback to validate that or some shit

Debatable, they'll probably fall in that same landfill as acts like Band of Horses