He is right

He is right.
>about what?
About everything.

Attached: beato.jpg (900x900, 100.3K)

hi rick how are you

He needs to stop talking about new music. It's just depressing and his comment section is full of hatred when he does that.

he's a one trick pony, he can't do anything but.

in terms of instruments, he has em but he sucks lol

Child abuser.

His, "What Makes This Song Great" videos are his best work. He should just stick to that.

He likes trannies, idgaf

*What Makes This Song Great?™

Attached: Gun - Rick Beato.png (766x661, 362.36K)

Some of his more obscure rock/music industry knowledge is neat too. But yeah his breakdowns and analyses of old radio hits are actually pretty entertaining.

Attached: brick.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

I am right.
>about what?
About nothing.

I'm torn on this guy.

He does explain theory really well, and has an "every guy" sensibility to him that most people with his knowledge base don't. But the boomer-centric source material is getting quite stale.

It's like... how can you love and understand music so intimately, and still think Led Zeppelin are the only popular act worth talking about in 2022?

I'm super down to hear why "Coldplay are better than you think!"
Give us shit like that and show the theory behind the popular songs we know and love.

But get more varied source material, and stop pitting "old music" and against "new music".

Controversial takes get views. I'm sure some of his opinions are genuine but he clearly plays up the boomer factor for attention.

>''This week's discount code is specially for Any Forums and it's: TR1GG3R3D. 88% off"

plus, he is primarily a guitar player and focuses on guitar music which lets face it, a boomer taste will attract more of the right kind of viewers for him: other boomers and born in le right generation types that will subscribe to him and comment retarded drivel on every video.

Attached: Pissed.jpg (1280x720, 150.06K)

he doesn't suck at instruments or music but he's a big time douche

muh basedrce?

Bands like Chicago or Return to Forever had music that was infinitely more harmonically intresting than zeppelin. They also appeal more to me because i dont have sex which makes zeppelin unrelarable to me

Zeppelin gets new fans every generation, of course it's going to be a focus of channels like Rick's. He could go 100% only music currently on the charts, but what kind of content would it be? Industry plants like Rodriguez, or some black dude going "uhn uhn" over a drum machine? A deep dive of Greta Van Fleet? C'mon. Plus, it's what he grew up and was immersed in his whole life.

You HAVE to go back to the 60's, 70's, and 80's to get actual musicianship and talent. I would like him to do more jazz, but he's doing fine with what he's doing, and there's TONS more he can get into without touching anything past 1990. I don't think he'd find much to talk about going deep into EDM or shoegaze or noise rock.

And, his Sting interview was off the charts. Best interview I've ever seen with Sting - who can be a pretentious prick when he feels bored or being asked dumb questions, once he figured out Rick knew what the hell he was talking about - great fucking interview. They could have done another hour, easily.

But, I know why so much of /mu hates him - they don't understand what he's talking about, when he gets into theory. And never will.

These are intelligent well-written posts. What the fuck are you guys doing on Any Forums?

He’s right about the Police being absolutely amazing.

Attached: 1B75E82E-83BF-4A02-B5E8-C2420E067D8F.jpg (768x768, 164.32K)