ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: 1644278469816.jpg (646x636, 150.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmgDLGpl9ME
open.spotify.com/album/3ey1eUD1kt6VWn7trqnfk8?si=1CuzJ5h1Qrqbkn__E1YfUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hot take: Godspeed sucks

cool cover though, if it really is antisemitic

It's not. Efrim Menuck is Jewish. Also, this leak is legitimately good and has some great guitar tone and melodies on it. As an album? It's weak, but it's not an album. It's a demo tape. The only thing I absolutely hate on here is Loose the Idiot Dogs. I skip it now. It's very boring and while I like Lou Reed, sounds like a bad attempt at him. Moncton Blues, Diminishing Shine, Hush, Beep and And The Hairy Guts Shine are great though.

*shrugs*

to each their own. I find them very boring. I liked them when I was a teen though

>putting a symbol that represents something on the cover means you're anti- the thing
zoomers really are retarded

So you're a tourist

Diminishing Shine and Glencairn should have seen their way to finish line and been officially released. They're too damn good.

More like shit take

did you get yourself a cheap pair of plastic sunglasses or a really cheap pair of plastic wraparounds yet bros?

Attached: faggot frog.jpg (489x499, 26.83K)

i had a pair. i lost em. guess that's why i should have bought three or four pairs.

>7 posters
you discord trannys back for more?

Attached: 1644132203188.png (512x512, 203.56K)

?

Nigger.

anyone got a download link

youtube.com/watch?v=UmgDLGpl9ME
Check the description

BASED!

its on spotify open.spotify.com/album/3ey1eUD1kt6VWn7trqnfk8?si=1CuzJ5h1Qrqbkn__E1YfUA

all trannies dilated and the discord mod seething

This is a hoax you retards, they we're asked for days to provide one shred of evidence it was real and they never did.
>page 8

Ok lol, never mind I see Any Forums isn't falling for it, carry on.

11 now