Deletes Rosetta Stoned

>deletes Rosetta Stoned
Perfect.

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 205.44K)

>deletes tool
ahhh yes music is good now

>deletes prog
Ahhhh....

I listened to Lateralus and promptly decided that's all I needed to hear from Tool. Not even because it's a bad album (it's quite good actually) but I just autistically have decided that that album summed the band up well enough. So I will probably never look up anything else by them unless forced to. Yes this is true.

then youre just retarded omg, the whole sound of TOOL resides on Aenima and 10.000 Days

>that album summed the band up well enough.
You'd be accurate in your assumption

I cannot stop listening to this shit

It is their best album anyway so that's fine.

I'm glad I don't feel the need to pretend to hate Tool like most of you. It feels good to enjoy things.

>deletes Rosetta Stoned but keeps Lost Keys
Based retard.

who says were pretending?

Not gonna lie, I forgot that those two are different tracks like Wings for Marie/10000 Days are as well.

Sincere answer, these days disliking tool is the opinion people are told to have, mostly based upon that one tool fan someone they know met in 2007. Simultaneously it comes off as if the person in question feels as though they are better for holding this "I'm into music" NPC opinion. Its somewhat similar to people who scramble to say the Beatles are overrated every time they come up, maybe at one time the Beatles were over hyped but in 2022 it just makes you look like a very self serious pseud. there are some real legitimate criticisms of Tool's music, Maynard is a crotchety autist and sometimes his lyrical choices are a bit off kilter (calm as cookies and cream?) but this whole idea that all of Tool is shallow 0/10 schlock is very 2010 "I spend all my time in coffee shops debating mustache wax" and can create the impression that people are just going with the meme and haven't actually put much time or thought into it.

Attached: MaynardsLaw.png (952x94, 7.65K)

They haven't made anything worthwhile since Lateralus.

valid claim im just legitimately not into their music, i dont like long winded progressive metal. i like techno

Tool is pretentious buttrock venerated by millennial hipsters and their dads, the cult that's involved is so obnoxious that it does reflect poorly on the band, and the Beatles are overrated.

wait but rosetta stoned is dope as fuck

If you care about fanbases at all you are likely sub 80 IQ and your opinion is literally worthless, thanks for replying though.

This. Rosetta Stoned is the best song on the album.

Also, 10,000 Days >= AEnima >>> Lateralus > Fear Inocuum > Everything else.

I gotta be honest, I'm 33 and never understood Tool. I've tried listening a few times over the years, but their music doesn't stick with me at all.

I'd probably chill with the Tool members tho