Babby's first sad album

babby's first sad album

Attached: a1324832977_10.jpg (1200x1200, 298.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/4QhjTIDa#FqK1SL13HiLtF9XycaQuQOBMseeABGvhkcnjmkYLfmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

babby's first noise album

Faggot babby's first sad album

FTFY

How is this album sad?

avey's first album

It's not really sad. More nostalgic and sentimental imo.

it may just be the worst "music" i have ever listened to in my life, i'd rather listen to albums of japanese techno with sounds of people vomiting than this shit again

that would be Ok Computer

that sounds genuinely good, can you link me some examples?

KEK /THREAD

i really want avey and panda to make a 1 on 1 record again, every time they’ve done it has spawned magic
i.e. stgstv, sung tongs

avey was going through a depression while being alone in new york, but i think only the opener, untitled, penny dreadful, and alvin row are sad. the rest are what said

The real question is, who listens to it for sad music? I just love the way it sounds, plenty of other music that stands out to me when I’m going through it.

I was thinking of 妨害電波新聞社
mega.nz/file/4QhjTIDa#FqK1SL13HiLtF9XycaQuQOBMseeABGvhkcnjmkYLfmo

how is this sad?

Why are people shitting on this now?

more poignant and nostalgia inducing. the sadness comes from the concept of losing your childhood and innocence as you get older. i wouldn't call it a "sad" album though.

cause they're zoomer plebs.

3 and everyone in this thread kills themselves by 2023, except for me

Nah bitch

So since you didn't get a 3 that means no one else kills themselves except for you right?

because anco is having a resurge in popularity on Any Forums after skiffs, bringing back discussions about their earlier material. now the pseudzooms that joined post-2016 are hearing albums like spirit for the first time and shitting on them to bait out anco fans