ITT: Highest IQs in music

ITT: Highest IQs in music

Attached: shoensperg.jpg (1200x1522, 426.96K)

Attached: c562f573.jpg (600x600, 61.14K)

Obvious answer.

Schoenberg can't compete.

Attached: Wagner-e1495458746906.jpg (1527x1081, 234.06K)

Richard of course.
how many artists BUILD their own instruments?
yeah, none of em.

Attached: richard richard.jpg (367x400, 44.09K)

Attached: ride.jpg (500x333, 20.05K)

Harry Partch

How many artists build their own theatre and it becomes THE blueprint for all future theatres (including movie theatres)? Yeah, only Wagner.

damn it must have taken him decades laying all those bricks on his own.

Moondog. The guy from White Apples too

It really did take him decades of travelling as a conductor to raise the funds to build it. But what matters is the design and intention to build it, which was Wagner's.

probably tylo be chillin

(rip)

Attached: D2383718-1CDB-46B8-B7A4-7BE528C420BF.jpg (1681x2101, 537.3K)

Unironically Les Claypool

Yeah Beethoven, Mozart, the list goes on

Composers by IQ

Ludwig van Beethoven 180
Richard Wagner 175
Johann Sebastian Bach 170
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 170
Johannes Brahms 165
Igor Stravinsky 165
George Frideric Handel 165
Franz Schubert 165
Giuseppe Verdi 165
Felix Mendelssohn 165
Carl Maria von Weber 165
Christoph Willibald Gluck 160
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky 160
Hector Berlioz 160
Joseph Haydn 160

in mensa circles jsb iq is often estimated in the 165/175 level, and based on improvisated 7 part fugues they say that is the brain equivalent of playing a huge lot of simultaneous blind chess games and winning them all. can't remember exactly the number.
so jsb might be the biggest A in music ever.
beethoven was an incel.
so who's /ourguy/? can't be both

Who is the lowest IQ composer?

Zappa

Zappa is peak midwit. I need some mentally retarded caveman composers.

the dude from sweet trip

Karl Jenkins

Cage if you count him as a composer

>Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky 160
Lmao

Frank Zappa was a music genius whose IQ is said to be 172... I heard this story a while back so some of the details are lost but here's the basic gist. During one of the rehearsals of Zappa's orchestral music... the conductor comes up to Zappa and says "look, you have to change this because my players can't keep up"... it was of course a very difficult part in the piece... and Zappa looks and him and smirks and says "HA, my rock band can do it!" Classical musicians who regularly play Beethoven(IQ 165), Mozart(IQ 165), and Bach(IQ 165)... had difficulty with Zappa's music... Not only did he write rock music, but he also composed jazz, classical, blues, disco (of course when he was making fun of it), r&b, soul, funk, punk, country, reggae, avant garde, swing, big band, bluegrass, doo wop, fusion, ...the man dabbled in every musical genre there was, and what is so amazing, is that his compositional skill was so advanced beyond anyone around that time in his genre, that he was able to be completely proficient in all those different styles. That comes from having a great musical ear... and Zappa's ear was impeccable. The man composed large scale, complex, sophisticated works for full orchestra... you have to have a great ear and high IQ to do that.

Forgot Chopin 165

Frantisek Kotzwara

Yeah, I agree, he is really good at what he is doing.

dude was clearly very intelligent...

Julius Fucik

Attached: 424_FucikJulius.jpg (370x562, 16.34K)

She has a degree in neuroscience

Attached: 1629860156171.webm (1920x800, 1.83M)

>how many artists BUILD their own instruments?
i could name hundreds

Lol