Hair metal isn't that bad

give rock music back its fun and muscles, instead of the emo tripe of today

youtube.com/watch?v=kMEz4cFMlZE

Attached: The20Wrestler02.jpg (441x273, 46.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqP76XWHQI0
youtube.com/watch?v=_xoxUEKb0os
youtube.com/watch?v=bzUPG8olnO0
youtube.com/watch?v=7YSCX0klK0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extreme is the only glam-adjacent thing I can stomach. More than Words is gay but hopefully that goes without saying
youtube.com/watch?v=IqP76XWHQI0

Grunge killed rock n roll, nuff said
Nu metal was the last breath of white masculinity in culture

Hair metal was even more faggy than emo though

Nu-Metal is the gayest gay shit ever, worse than emo

>emo tripe of today
What year are you living in, user?

Imao what an incel tryhard
Sad

Every time someone makes this thread I gotta say the same thing...there was already a glam metal revival around the 00's. Modern bands exist, so if it's so important to you, you could support them and listen to them, the option is there.

Attached: crashd.jpg (600x454, 47.13K)

>there was already a glam metal revival around the 00's.
hardly.
i know steel panther who were reviving this with irony. but that's it.

some genres are modern-day versions though. some stoner rock and some that have mixed it with EDM.
youtube.com/watch?v=_xoxUEKb0os

>hardly.
>i know steel panther who were reviving this with irony. but that's it.
Crashdiet, Crazy Lixx, Santa Cruz, Hardcore Superstar, Vains of Jenna...those are just a few of the bands I know off the top of my head so I'm sure there must have been more.

And yeah Steel Panther is a parody, they don't count in terms of what I'm talking about, there were/are multiple bands who took themselves seriously.

Attached: crashdietillegalrarities.jpg (600x548, 57.36K)

thats when men were men. now theyre all little bitches so the music is bitch made

I always thought avenged sevenfold was everything cockrock was, despite not being anything like the genre or parody. a mix of all that and emo and nu metal to boot. with actual women in their crowds like Crue.

nuno bettencourt is a beast on his instrument

whoever coined the term 'nu-metal' must have been some shit for brains

To me City of Evil is sort of like a mashup of pretty much most classic metal styles...it's kind of impressive and hard to define. There's nothing really "core" about that one despite them still being labeled metalcore, but of course they had tons of teen fangirls and their image was very Hot Topicy so they get shat upon regardless

fuck you. nu metal is chad as fuck

I get it.. I made fun of some of that too, but there's a shitload of talent in that band honestly..

>And yeah Steel Panther is a parody, they don't count in terms of what I'm talking about, there were/are multiple bands who took themselves seriously.

They are clever, they want to make cheesy hair metal, but avoid getting criticized by acting ironic and as a parody band.
youtube.com/watch?v=bzUPG8olnO0

Also, it might not be glam metal specifically but if high energy heavy metal of the 80s variety is your thing, right now is a pretty good time to be into that kind of music because there are literally tons of bands in the so called "new wave of traditional heavy metal"

youtube.com/watch?v=7YSCX0klK0A

Attached: riotcityband (1).jpg (772x532, 256.36K)

Adding Bombshell Boys, Crash Rat, Station, and Big Cock (obscure hair metal supergroup from the early 2000’s) to the list

Attached: 35FF3D0E-FEF3-421A-AF8B-E16AD3E742A0.png (976x1080, 997.35K)

Its fucking embarrassing.