Folk punk

Does Any Forums like folk punk?

I personally adore the genre and especially anything related to the man in the picture (pat the bunny)

I feel like it's kind of overlooked in this forum,since indie folk is so popular here,folk punk (for me at least) feels like Indie folk but just faster and with darker lyrics.

If I had to reccomend some folk punk bands I'd probably say check out ramshackle glory,pat the bunny,Walter mitty and his makeshift orchestra and the pouges.

Some retards on reddit have called it Incel folk so maybe that's an incentive for y'all to check some of it out.

Attached: Pat The Bunny Performs Live with Ramshackle Glory.png (616x441, 270.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UWiwoKcOHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really listen to it anymore but sometimes I'll throw on a few Mischief Brew songs if I want to feel sad. There's a few songs by Taxpayers and Defiance Ohio that are cool. A lot of the genre doesn't hold up though to be honest

Yeah why not

Take a shower, and someone take that vent with the patches off that dig and feed that poor animal…

do us a favour and stay on reddit

all the folk punk musicians I know in real life are degenerate drug addicts who make folk punk because their lives are too much of a trainwreck to keep any other sort of musical project together, kinda spoils the music for me

i liked early against me idk

I cant find anything wrong with it but its just realy not for me

sorry I only listen to bands that play expensive guitars

When Pat dies I don't know what I'm going to do with myself

No, I despise it. I hate fake authenticity faggots who have the nerve to be pretentious but refuse to practice and actually be good. At least the jazz heads earn the pretentious attitude and actual country guys can shred guitar and actually sing.

Folk punk as in X - Fourth of July? That's just Springsteen shit

Hate springsteen too.

>filtered by the boss

You could try his more electric stuff,like wingnut dishwasher Union? Maybe try that it's cool

>from new jersey
Truth is the game was rigged from the start. And now he is a vocal corperate stooge.

>And now he is a vocal corperate stooge.
Kurt Vile of the 60's

Where do you guys fond all these horrible singers?

Summer of 69 is his only good song.

That's kind of the point, man. You're telling me they're authentic?

based

isnt the dude a cringey self described "centrist" now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UWiwoKcOHo

GTFO crusty