This is the first rock band in 10 years that actually make me feel excited about their next moves...

This is the first rock band in 10 years that actually make me feel excited about their next moves. This is something amazing. Isaac Wood's dynamic and inclusive lyricism is on the level of the great English lyricists in pop music. A masterclass in musical craftsmanship and virtuosity. The new album shows why there is nothing else like them.

Attached: black-country-new-road-isaac-wood-1643639856 (1).jpg (1000x816, 114.49K)

Attached: again.jpg (183x275, 8.82K)

Sorry to burst your bubble but Isaac left the band, pal

Poe's law rears its head once more

They are admittedly very exciting though

Prog Arcade Fire

And so, I continue to post this

Given that there are only about twenty of us that bother posting in these threads, I've started to differentiate between the black countryfolk

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-101920-985.png (720x319, 75.83K)

the next album wont have isaac. itll be led by georgia

Too much time around here, you better go outside, schizo

>This is the first rock band in 10 years that actually make me feel excited about their next moves.
You haven't listened too musch music then.

Plowing into the Field of Love came out in 2014

Rock is so dead that this is what excites people songs that meanders around with a juvenile lyricist

You can tell he really meant this when he posted it too
Like, he really felt this in his heart

These people will one day be running the country

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-180555-665.png (720x266, 61.54K)

???

This band is shit. Also way too many people in it

This is revival shit though

i tried to listen but it sounds like mumford and sons good god its bad

Attached: 1630744304950.jpg (600x600, 233.94K)

Damn. I'm starting to understand the libs. I'd like to apologize to the rest of the world, on behalf of all white people, for the abomination that is BC NR

any band that has more than one woman (coomer bait bassist preferably) isn’t worth listening to

yes

georgia's georgias

Mike here, it's real