Does Any Forums like Nirvana?

Does Any Forums like Nirvana?

Attached: 1597213650157.jpg (540x499, 85.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pE_IHgEGLsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sjw shill
>eats buckshot
pottery

I like their music, but you have to admit, a lot of their legacy hinges on the fact that Cobain was a good looking guy who lived a somewhat tragic life and allegedly killed himself.

I mean, being gay at the time was pretty counter culture

Yeah they were a cool band who helped expose a lot of underground weird stuff to the mainstream and allow those bands to make a living. Their big hits are massively overplayed on the radio though and there is a lot of mythos/mystique around Cobain and his death

telling certain people not to buy your product and making less money because you're consistent with your values is based no matter what your politics

>allegedly
Based and open to interpretation-shilled

kurt actually raped me in 1988 AMA

Alice in Chains were better.

/thread

are you a retarded girl?

retard

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=pE_IHgEGLsU

And they did a song about being a faggot, they were so much more inclusive.

Every big grunge band had a few good tunes, but they should just release a best of grunge 2 disc compilation album and people should just forget the period when heroin addicted narcissist made a run for it so the spice would continue to flow.

lol what a faggot

>not enjoying full albums

Attached: 4EC54AF5-C78A-4E5C-87BA-38BCCE62219A.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Reminder that kurt was a transgender who didn't receive the support he needed, hence his suicide. I wish we could've seen tranny kurt on Twitter nowadays. She would rival trump for best tweets

Their best song is aero zeppelin. Prove me wrong (you can't)

Name five Nirvana songs without looking them up. Smells Like Teen Spirit doesn't count.

>She would rival trump for best tweets
I could see that.

Oh yeah I remember when Kurt said this on Arsenio's Hall Show. It was really controversial because no one had ever said anything like this back in 1993. That's why the CIA took him out a few months later. American culture was not ready yet for wokeism and, and they wouldn't be ready until the creation of Twitter 20 years later. Kurt nearly derailed the whole plot.