Its known that the stratocaster is associated with Hendrix and the mustang, and arguably the jaguar...

its known that the stratocaster is associated with Hendrix and the mustang, and arguably the jaguar, is associated with Cobain
but whos widely associated with telecasters and les pauls

Attached: hendrix.jpg (881x952, 220.33K)

Bruce Springsteen
D. Boon

Springsteen
Keith Richards
Dylan
Guy from Johnny cash's band

Slash

Keith is the Tele, Page the LP, Iommi or Angus the SG

The people that come to mind is Keith Richards for the strat? Possibly
And Jimmy Page for the Les Paul

Telecaster? Literally everyone in country like Waylon Jennings and the Iceman, Albert Collins. Who gives a shit about Les Pauls

>Who gives a shit about Les Pauls
seething poorfag

Slash is the les paul guy

most people think of acoustic guitars and harmonicas when they think of bob

>Les Paul
Les Paul

^ second this

telecaster > Keith
les paul > slash

Springsteen
Slash
simple as, Les Paul is a no-brainer response but also a lot of people don't know the guy, then Page is more known for his doubleneck SG

keith richards for the tele and slash or page for the les paul, definitely

sg > angus
prs > santana

Prince for me mainly. Tho the Madcat was a Hohner. But still tele shape.

Also Jeff Buckley

Attached: 2719F057-0825-4DF6-A5CA-1A04EF481783.jpg (720x960, 132.74K)

That was the first three years of his career

i just set up my strat and it sounds and plays amazing. i tried to match Gilmour's specs but that nigger plays with way too high action

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 11.04K)

I'm a country fan not a rock chud amigo. The telecaster is the best guitar there is.

Les Paul was huge in the 50s. Maybe forgotten now but he beats any boomer idol.

Attached: smooth.jpg (747x682, 92.6K)

How we doing, scratchy?

He can't even fucking play guitar you dipshit he was a chord strummer. How the fuck are you going to assign a guitar to a chord strummer who sings like he has downs syndrome.

i know, but that's how the mainstream sees him

Chet Atkins killed him.

Who that? I’m just a serious Princefag

wrong take bro, the neck feel is the most important thing in a guitar. As a general rule of thumb use the higuest action and bigger gauge you can proficiently play, but don't do something just because some famous musician did it. You do you, what works for you at this moment.

Andy Summers and Joe Strummer for the old generation tele. Kele and Russell from Bloc Party for the new generation tele.

yeah I know, but people nowadays don't even know Lightning Hopkins or Bo Diddley, I don't expect the lowest common denominator to know Les Paul, but Slash?? of course, he was THE rock guitarist at some point

Who's the face of the Jazzmaster? Verlaine, Costello, and Robert Smith come to mind. Bands like Sonic Youth used them extensively as well. What about the 335?

>Telecaster

Springsteen a.k.a. the Spectacle's illusion that workers are respectable
Slipknot
The guy who died in the plane crash along with the Big Bopper and Richie Valence

>Les Paul

Slash
John Sykes
Dennis Stratton/Adrian Smith

Have you ever heard JOHN LENNON

Good to see you, too
Don't be a stranger

Firedbird - Johnny Winter
Mosrite - Johnny Ramone
Rick 360/12 - Roger McGuinn
Explorer - James Hetfield
ES 355 - BB King

>Jazzmaster
I think of J Mascis and Kevin Shields. Robert Smith played the bass vi a lot as well as the jazzmaster

>What about the 335?
B.B. King

>335
clapton playing crossroads live with cream?

I miss him so bad :(

Attached: 4B4F54B2-6E1B-4DF5-BA45-61662D8C63B3.png (1242x2208, 2.59M)

don't forget david byrne is associated with the mustang, too

for me its gotta
>Telecasters
Frank Black
Jonny Greenwood
Keith Richards
Yardbirds & early Zep
>Les Paul
Slash
Joey Santiago
modern Green Day lmao

John Lennon sucks too. Bro I'm not a lyricsfaggot. I can't be sold on words and image. I unironically will listen to Steve Vai.

>The guy who died in the plane crash along with the Big Bopper and Richie Valence
Buddy was a KNOWN strat player have some respect you cock goblin

i use .10's since i was a kid. DG goes 1.6mm top two strings and 1.8 on the other 4. i think he has 7.5 radius, i have 9.5. i dialed it down to 1.25mm on top and 1.5 on bottom. I was looking at how strat guys go. Stevie Ray Vaughn? 2.8mm at 12th fret with 13's. what a chad

Beach Boys. Then Tom Verlaine revived the "indie/punk" image of them associated later.

Couldn't write a fucking hook. He was no MJ contemporary.

it’s obviously phoebe bridgers for the danelectro

That Nick cave

Eat it dweeb like I care
Go jerk off to malmsteen or something

Couldnt write a hook fuck you. MJ was a singles motherfucker Prince made several perfect albums, plenty of hooks. Both brilliant but come the fuck on