Are they any good?

Are they any good?

Attached: LedZeppelin.jpg (2400x1600, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhe4UOXIQjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dSEClIembvU
youtube.com/watch?v=YWOuzYvksRw
youtu.be/TRt4hQs3nH0
youtube.com/watch?v=lWnhz1ZcF74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhe4UOXIQjQ

the patrician's track of choice

The average Any Forums poster will tell you they're awful, which is how you know they're as good as they're made out to be. In before "mediocre electric blues band" copy+paste job.

Attached: Welcome to mu.png (960x893, 403.21K)

Aw, HELL NO!

youtube.com/watch?v=dSEClIembvU

Retarded people praised by retarded persons

It's just contrarianism like this retard for example

I don't listen to Zeppelin that much anymore but if you're going to dismiss someone like Page or Bonham and even Jones as hacks you're simply a contrarian. This is one of the best live performances of a song I've heard in my entire life to this day youtube.com/watch?v=YWOuzYvksRw

Yes, but Any Forums will never admit it. The reason Any Forums cannot accept Led Zeppelin is because Led Zeppelin fucked. And I don’t mean that figuratively. They fucked women everywhere they went, with anything they had on hand, including marine life. There has never been a more sexually charged band than Led Zeppelin, which is why they’re the only boomer blues rock band that women still like.

Any Forums‘s primary demographic is socially awkward virgin males, and to these individuals, any discussion of Led Zeppelin or their music instantly triggers butthurt because it reminds them of their virginity. Any Forums will suck Black Sabbath off all day long, even though the members of Black Sabbath themselves were “in awe” (Ozzy’s own words) of Zeppelin. That’s how averse Any Forums is to the greatest blues rock boomer band of all time.

Obviously all of the whining about plagiarism is virgin cope, and is completely beside the point to boot. The blues is literally all about stealing from others. Half of the genre is the same 12-bar chord progression. All anyone needs to do is to listen to the original version of When the Levee Breaks by Memphis Minnie next to the Led Zeppelin “cover” and it becomes instantly clear why Zeppelin was so huge.

Boomers like them so they are bad. I prefer steely dan because boomers said they were boring and bad. I hate how Led Zeppelin stole music, but also I think sampling actual tracks directly without compensation is good but only if it’s a black guy

Jimmy Page was a plagaristic hack.

They were the best

yes
used to be my favorite band in HS but now have moved on to other genres. my favorite Zep song has to be Fool in The Rain
love that song

They're fine, can't get into an entire album of theirs besides zep 2.

Anyone who says they don't like them is a try hard need, same dynamic with Iron Maiden although maiden isn't quite as good

that bit in the middle is literally the first grunge music

They look like a bunch of trannies.

i was going to say *invents alt rock* but i was just wanting to get a rise. it's futuristic as fuck though.

Bonham was the only true talent in that band obviously robert plant and jimmy page did pretty good in moving the tempo while bonham was doing his thing the sad part is john paul jones was doing the hardest job and nobody gave him that much compliments in a bluesman perspective they where your average band that did their copy paste thing for fun many did it in those times but of course led overdid it more than other bands which lead to the white community to cheer them on because they never heard of those amazing blues songs other than the doo wops.

for shorter answer: bonham is good the rest are hacks.

kino

youtu.be/TRt4hQs3nH0

>bonham is good
nigga cant even play on the damn beat

made me reply 6/10
youtube.com/watch?v=lWnhz1ZcF74

good but not great

kek