Ariana Grande

What is your opinion of her?

Attached: ariana-grande-at-portrait-session-in-beverly-hills-_3.jpg (1200x1800, 284.14K)

Stop spamming these threads about your washed you fag hags, you twitter homo

Attached: iFyOuDoNtLiKeThEmYoUrEaNiNcEl.jpg (1096x986, 272.97K)

a general mild distaste

It makes you mad so I will make more of them

Went out of her way to court the juggalo audience and generally looking and making trashy af music.

good singer but shows literally zero willingness to make something interesting

If she had Olivia’s boobs and went with a slightly lighter shade of spray tan I would have sex with her

>contained
go back to /wpop/

whore in blackface

Never been on twitter but I think she is attractive and I'm just curious to know peoples opinions of her. You are free to like whoever you want. Also, you're the only one name calling here.

>Went out of her way to court the juggalo audience
Can you explain this one. I feel like I missed that.

On a side note her music is ok but I agree with Great voice but she just seems like she only cares about $$. But I guess who can blame her.

would fuck
her sweat probably tastes really salty
great vocals
would fuck really hard, from behind, while grabbing onto her hair, preferably with those cat ears on her

7 Rings has to be one of the worst things I've ever heard.

She’s a perfect artist and I want to breed her

Stick to your containment dumpster, please

I don't really care about her music but she does have a good voice
also, I think she's pretty hot and I fap to her music videos a lot, I hope she delivers more fapkino in the future
I also like the fact that, despite her "femdom" persona, in real life, she's kinda shy and silly or at least that's what I got from her interviews... which is cute
she's gonna hit the wall very soon th don't ask me how I know

Fuck off FMP

She has no fucking body. No tits. No ass. Doesn't even have legs since she's a midget. Yeah i'd fuck her but I might as well be fucking a boy.

>"w-what about her music?"
I don't listen listen to pop music because i'm over 21, over 100 IQ and not transexual.

22/2/22

She is pretty and I would have sex with her.

gimme da loot

Dangerous Woman > My Everything > Sweetener > Thank U Next > Yours Truly > Positions

Attached: e937e7b7e5fe409cc08cb6115ec97b0a.jpg (770x770, 66.58K)

yeah it's not great