Dam, is this true?

Seems like we have been seriously downplaying the impact black people have had in our music industry…

Attached: 6C8F5BD8-966A-4116-9C1F-9B34A0E76F33.jpg (1170x1010, 388.29K)

>vastly different genres
>vastly different genres
>vastly different genres
>a bunch of techno shit
Be like listing "rag time, be bop, avant garde, big band"

yeah it's true that it is often overlooked, but people who are fixated on the idea that a genre was invented in the first place and obsess over genres/credits are usually narcissistic . they are projecting their own control fantasies. that statement "remember where it came from" implies ownership and also authority. weird. i think the original point is worthy no need to reach hotep territory and pretend black people invented all music lol

BASED

It's black people's "white civilization gave you everything". Pathetic.

fragility

No genre has a clear starting point, blacks have definitely had a large impact on music (general public would agree) but you're wrong in saying any genre "came" from anyone.
Also, this is a sad form of tribalism to claim accomplishments in art based solely off you sharing the same skin color as the person who "made" it. You're not even remotely similar to whatever man you accredit to "creating" Blues, melanin aside.

music was freed from his salvers long ago though

artists aren't inventors. This is the same dumb shit as saying
>dude I bet you can't name one genre invented by a woman lol

Culture has & always will be shared

I always do a land acknowledgement before I engage with any piece of media
>This post was made on the native lands of The Napoopan peoples

Attached: grug.jpg (336x188, 26.53K)

>Techno came from Black Culture
muh jeff mills, muh terrence dixon. nah. blacks have raped and pillaged techno from 95 onward. people like Galcher Lustwerk and Acemo are shameless morons.

>garage came from Black Culture
El-B is white
>dubstep came from Black Culture
Benny Ill is white

its like they didnt even try.

>our
Path blocked

>Computers came from white culture
>Guitars came from white culture
>Pianos came from white culture
>Synthesizers came from white culture
who the fuck cares

Whats the name of that textboard? I’ve seen it here a few times..

>lists genres made by crack-smoking fags
>lets conveniently leave out the subgenres that require actual talent like dub techno & IDM

>Rock 'n' roll is black, therefore hard rock, progressive rock, punk, metal, grunge, etc. need to pay reparations
goofy shit fr fr no cap

On rock is debatable but the rest is true. And don't expect an actual discussion here considering most of the posters just stick to indie rock.

TL;DR: Good music did not come from black culture.

>the next time you listen, thank a whitey le bad for electricity, the reproduction system and literally every single thing you need to be listening

yes
yes
kinda
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no