Was it their peak?

Was it their peak?

Attached: I_Brought_You_My_Bullets,_You_Brought_Me_Your_Love_cover.jpg (300x300, 47.84K)

Three Cheers was really good too, it's a tough choice

BUT YOU DON'T WORK HERE ANYMORE

Yes, specifically they peaked with demolition lovers. Got shitfaced about a decade ago and did it karaoke it was fun

no

Attached: file.png (1425x1425, 2.48M)

SOMETIMES I THINK I'LL DIE ALONE
SOMETIMES I THINK I'LL DIE ALONE

but would anyone notice? but would anyone care? and if I had the guts to put this to your head, but does anything matter, if you're allready dead, and should I be shocked now, by the last thing you said
this and three cheers
i taste whiskey whenever I listen to this album

well now we're back in the middle of the day that start's this all, and I can't begin to let you know just what i'm feeling, and no these red ones make me fly and these blue ones help me fall, and I think i'lll blow by brains against the cieling and as the fragments of my skull begin to fall, fall on your toung like pixie dust - just think happy though and we'll fly hoooomeee
apart from the ~60 seconds at the beggining wicked track

Three Cheers > I Brought You My Bullets > Black Parade > Conventional Weapons > Danger Days

MCR really is just the first 3 albums and maybe bits and pieces of the next, eh?

based

Such a good band. Honestly love the fourth album, they are good when they aren't just singing about death

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS, THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS
THINK HA... WHOO!

based

Perfect

they never peaked, it's a shit band for cringy children

Isn't CW just songs written for DD that didn't make the cut? Funny to think it would be better than DD.

I believe The Kids From Yesterday would've been a great MCR tune if it was just a minute shorter.

Attached: 2010.jpg (600x600, 160.46K)

yes, extremely so.
They're all good and distinct enough though, which is way more than anyone else in the genre.

Conventional Weapons was originally supposed to be an album, but it was scrapped and they started over and began writing songs for Danger Days.

To clarify, they did use a few songs written for CW for DD, but they reworked them pretty hard.

Their music is fun, don't take it too seriously. Just ignore their scary fans that write gay fanfiction about the band members.