Pitchfork hasn’t given a rap album BNM in 10 albums

>Pitchfork hasn’t given a rap album BNM in 10 albums

Are we back bros?

Attached: F7C2A271-961C-408E-9374-79FB6777CD0E.jpg (1242x672, 498.08K)

Rock is back
BCNR is saving it

Yes
That Astroworld tragedy was a paradigm shift
Rap is dead

>rap is dead
Not a big loss for music

Not a bad point user, basically the exact moment things seemed to have changed

It’s not dead, but it is very clearly dying. I wonder what will replace it.

is that doc ock

>I wonder what will replace it
Pop

let's fucking pray

Astroworld was the zoomer Woodstock 99. Except Woodstock 99 was due to poor management, astroworld was just a bunch of retard mongoloids

Astroworld 2021 is our generation's Disco Demolition Night

Billie Eilish style pop music and latin music, only a matter of time before imitators and bandwagoners enter the fray

but what did Woodstock 99 actually end? Nu-metal got bigger in the early 00s if anything

It's Chris OTT

I’m certain Chris hates BCNR

oh yeah of course. I look to him for his opinions on music journalism and underrated gems from the 90s/00s. I don't know if he substantially enjoys any music post-2010 except for maybe Kyle Bobby Dunn

I can’t say I blame him

> Rap is dead
And thats a good thing!

Attached: and thats a good thing.jpg (1101x1200, 386.4K)

Theyre quite literally rich kids dicking around

rap CONFIRMED not music

I think after the shit we have endured the past decade he is secretly relieved to see young white kids with electric guitars making cool music and getting some sort of buzz. Ott is smart enough to realize the entire modality is under threat. The question is whether he is too far gone to admit he actually needs rich kids dicking around.

I think he rather see rock die than have another year of people beating a dead horse

>It’s not dead, but it is very clearly dying
I don't know user, I think hip hop has been dead for several years at this point. The essence is gone