Beginner guitar tutorials:
justenguitar.com/
youtube.com/c/Guitar/Lessons/Online

Music Theory for Musicians and Normal People:
musictheory.pugetsound.edu/tm21c/frontmatter.html
tobyrush.com/theory/pages/

Only website you'll ever need:
grunfy.com/scaler/html

Attached: 6a00d8341c2b7953ef01a510f73dab970c.jpg (1131x636, 77.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ml4v1FVHHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wastin/gg/ your lives

Attached: 1600813256845.gif (300x300, 239.99K)

a one size fits all plek job from the factory isn't exactly ideal but it is better than nothing, i suppose.
i really love the ethos of having bolt on designs that can be swapped out. they are so easily modifiable and repairable which is pretty cool. they look great, and sound great. $800 Fenders are in a bad spot with lots of midrange competitors available. But Squier Classic Vibe is the best series in the sub $500 price range and once you get into MIA guitars they are priced competitively in comparison to what you get with Gibson.
I just wish they weren't trying so hard to position Jazzmasters so damn high because they are en vogue

Took this out of my old guitar to replace it
What do I do with it now

Attached: IMG_20220207_131957679~01.jpg (1440x2560, 881.99K)

buy a new one - why are you replacing it?

I did buy a new one, I replaced it with a black pickguard prewired with HSS pups
I probably wouldnt even get 30 bucks by selling this spare one

sounds like the perfect opportunity to stick it in a closet for a project guitar

>last thread was up for more than 2 days on a weekend

Attached: 1493860834551.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

lmao i think you finally scared all the europoors away

Just put it somewhere. One day you’ll need one of the screws or something off it

I've been playing some chord progressions fingerstyle on my electric guitar and the sound is kinda muddy, how can I get a more defined sound? Thicker strings?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ml4v1FVHHs

How much should i pay for a used katana mkii 100?

Im currently using fender champ 40

Attached: casper-alone.gif (498x320, 1.11M)

Grow some nails, the muddy sound is because you're playing the strings with the skin on your fingertips which steals some of the tone

>quick soulful song in f
According to pic related, F is quick-tempered and furious. Lole. Similar to frustrated and seething.

Attached: KeyTones.jpg (477x540, 70.32K)

those guitars always remind me of the facehuggers from Alien

Attached: 20220206_203900.jpg (796x2140, 1.16M)

Glad you specified Aliens. I would've been confused otherwises, what with the millions of other franchises out there that have facehuggers in them.

Thank you for your sarcasm. It's truly the world's most elevated, and most rare form of humour. So special.

interesting. i don't have perfect pitch I kinda wish i could try it on to hear what these guys hear, it's just higher or lower for me

After 20 years I realised that playing the fingerisms (Ionian-Dorian-Phrygian etc.) from any fret, with that row, will produce a scale and I will be playing it along the fret. Just have to remember the second note/fret, from the previous fingerism.