What kind of retard leaves the must hyped up band at the height of their popularity and right when they just released...

What kind of retard leaves the must hyped up band at the height of their popularity and right when they just released an universally acclaimed album?

Attached: A-6959130-1623955996-8400.jpg (400x400, 36.27K)

A based one, that's who motherfucker.

>depressed coomer
no wonder Any Forums loves this album

And that too because he was sad or something lmao. What a cuck

Publicity stunt
He will rejoin soon

he wanted to pull an Ian Curtis but not all the way so he just quit before the release of their second, better album

The only thing is that decades from now nobody will care about this band or guy
Even if he killed himself who tf is going to cite the coomer guy with more pop culture references than Family Guy as an influence

>coomer
Elaborate please

wtf was that note talking about sparkles and shit, do londoners really?

He left because he refused to get vaccinated.

>Jacks off to Charli XCX
normal people don't do that

you underestimate the future

Actually yeah, you're right lol

when i look at him i see prey

based if true

it is absolutely retarded they couldn't work out their differences on this score as most countries are looking to lift restrictions soon,
it's also retarded he wasn't willing to publicly say that's why he quit

altho ur probs a troll, sad times we live in

if that's true i might fuck with his solo project. and i would like to apologize for the many assault threats and calling him a faggot, a pussy, a sissy, a mary, a rich girl, a snowbunny, and miss micro.

yeah dude you were out of control for a while lol

well it's just shitposting after all, i'm very polite and reasonable

this Or perhaps he's really having some mental issues and stage fright over a big tour, and knowing the album would be big that made it even worse
Or perhaps he's based and he knows he already made his masterpiece with BCNR and doesn't see the point in staying, he'll look for another challenge or potential
Or perhaps it's just this lol

I post very seriously to be honest
I'm sure you are tho

Fame is a pretty crazy thing, even a small amount. Think of how mental it would be just to have an audience of a few thousand people, as an artist of all things. People get emotionally caught up in art, if you make music for 6000 people you get tons of emails from weirdos who think they know you, people who want guidance, pressure from people who have an idealized fantasy of who you are and what you mean, etc. It's also something you can never go back from. A few years of relevance even at the Pitchforkcore level means you're going to "bump" into people who want something from you , or to rope you into a conversation, for the rest of your life, as well as extra scrutiny on your every action and word and every past action and word for the rest of your life, and even that moderate level of fame is enough to deal with stalkers, death threats, schizos, as well as lead friends and family to potentially be harassed as well. Honestly I tend to think people who "meltdown" and can't "handle the fame" are well adjusted wise and sane , a narcissist can't understand the terror of fame

yeah but do you know how much noise can be eliminated if you don't go on the internet? Joe Rogan had this correct.

the same people who would call you a nazi and claim theyre going to assualt you would literally do nothing 99.9999% of the time if they saw you on the street, not even yell.

The internet inflates the terror of the night.

are you like really young or something? you can't fucking read at all . shut up kid, you're definitely under 25.