Holy shit. This band lived up to the hype and more...

Holy shit. This band lived up to the hype and more. These guys will be the biggest rock band in the world by the end of the decade. You heard it here first.

Attached: black-country-new-road-isaac-wood-1643639856 (1).jpg (1000x816, 114.49K)

>These guys will be the biggest rock band in the world by the end of the decade.
Sure buddy.

>These guys will be the biggest rock band in the world by the end of the decade. You heard it here first.
are you serious? they have 0 mainstream appeal. none

>one rock band releases a good album
>rockists immediately starts acting like they're the second coming of Jesus Christ and chanting that rock is saved
lmao why are rock bitches this fucking desperate?

>7 core members

the fuck. this isn't a kpop idol group. 5 members is the max for a rock band. additional members are support/live members.

Attached: file.png (1290x857, 1.37M)

Even if they are the biggest band of this decade, that means nothing to me. Radiohead were the it band, Nirvana were the it band, and guess what they also mean nothing to me.

every bloody day with these threads fuck off. how much is karl hyde and his goons paying you?

kek I was looking for who the band members are

Attached: file.png (1251x925, 393.38K)

beat me to it

Not with those clumsy girl drums they won't.
The vocalist needs to be replaced too.

Tyler Hyde has her father's exact face and it looks so wrong. Like someone superimposed her face onto a woman's body or something.

>Constant shilling on mu
>Literally who
>Bunch of ugly dorks
>Even Nu metal threads gain more traction
Yeah buddy but no, not gonna make it

>band of virgins
Hard pass lads

That's literally all of Any Forums posters though, including you faggot

They aren't a "rock band".

Imao what a cope, mate
Hope you ain't havin a mental breakdown right now, cunt

fuckin hell
would you just look at those glorious hangers
bitch is free ballin her titties and look at how they hang and poky little nipples

Attached: BC273315-9D0B-42B0-A1B8-12454A77BE0E.jpg (1125x2194, 1.11M)

the drummer's right arm is resting on Georgia's massive hanger...did they...

Wanna fight me cunt

she'll look like shit by the age of 30
source: bong

Don't even need to fight, lad, I'll just curb stomp your virgin ass into oblivion
No self-respecting man listens to this bullshit, imao you'll get so battered up you will never walk again you insufferable cunt

didn't the singer just announced he's leaving the band or smt?

Yes