Omg why are animal collective so weird, Any Forums?

omg why are animal collective so weird, Any Forums?

Attached: 20220207_012036.jpg (1076x827, 276.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glR-XrYbkQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An inherent and casual disrespect for the reality they share with everyone else

>666

This video is literally satanic

it's music made by people who don't want to make music

What does that fucking mean? I'm trying to decipher what the fuck you posted.

Attached: 1643660343237.png (657x527, 15.1K)

Man I'm so sick of youtubers making shitty videos like this.

the moment i saw this title and thumbnail i knew it was gonna be a difficult watch lmao
i remember middle 8 doing an anco video and mentioning person pitch influencing vaporwave and i knew immediately that shit was catering to zoomers and i couldn't take the rest of it seriously

Remember when Tears for Fears out of all fuckin' bands covered em.youtube.com/watch?v=glR-XrYbkQ0

what te fuk

Yeah and it actually better than the original imo but maybe I just like boomer shit, they did like whole album or EP covering modern bands which is kinda funny.

holy fuck, this is really good. that intro had me worrried but the rest was top notch

There genuinely isn't a single good YouTube documentary on AnCo as far as I'm aware.

what do they want to do user

There some very good video essays on contemporary music, music theory and music history. But this is getting out of hand.
Yes, i'm a zoomlet.

>good video essays
oxymoron

In the description of the video it says this is a tribute to the members of tears for fears. Does that not make this an actual cover by Tears for Fears?

While it's pretty much impossible to compress a good overview of a topic like microtonality into a

Just finished listening to MPP for the first time. I'm glad it's over.

Did any songs stand out to to you more than others? I haven't listened to the full album since it came out desu but I remember Bluish affecting me the most. At least from what I can remember, but that was a few brain cells ago

My Girls, Summertime Clothes and Bluish were the only decent tracks on the album.

Fuck it i'm relistening to the whole album for old times sake. I do remember Lion in a Coma being shit but let's see if my opinion has changed

*stomp* *clap* HEY!

>I do remember Lion in a Coma being shit
fuck, that's my favorite song off the album :(

Have an IPA down the barcade and watch some Blacked, you'll get over it champ.