DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES
AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES
AND SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY
DRAGULA

Attached: 1570151728297.png (589x437, 238.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTc2NuD_dmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delete this thread

what's a matter, you don't like slamming

For me it's Superbeast

Any millenial that said this era of music was based is lying. This era was cringe

But why though? Rob zombie is mega fun, he's not a pretentious guy like Dickinson or Helford

MOVE THE JAW
TRRRRRA-LA-LA

Rob went for "fun" music so he could be on TRL and make money. Music was shit

This. Rob Zombie was cringe as fuck.

So? Dragula, Thunderkiss 65, more human than human, feel so numb are eternal classics, everybody bounces to it
Platinum albums dont lie
White/ Rob Zombie and Pantera>Slayer Ozzy and others
You just don't groove, bro

actually, it is you who are cringe

People who are too cool for Rob Zombie are ALWAYS the hugest fucking faggots, 100% of the time

>tfw I like Rob Zombie, Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest
You faggots and your generational identity politics are cringe.
>B-BUT MY GENERATION
>THIS IS FUN THIS IS NOT CUZ IM A ZOOMER
Nobody cares how old you are, stop trying to be a forced hivemind

You're a faggot, you were like 1 years old when Hellbilly Deluxe came out, stop appropriating music from my generation and acting like it's at odds with other music because you don't like it. Rob Zombie was shit I ACTUALLY grew up on unlike your LARPing ass and I also like Ozzy and Slayer, it's not unheard of

Attached: Robzombie_and_ozzy.png (438x409, 263.94K)

Actually I wasn't even born when Hellbilly Deluxe came out...
Anyways, I LIKE that music and you with your stupid boring maiden crap sure as hell ain't gonna stop me
Slayer and maiden WISH they could look so cool on stage, make interesting music AND make people bounce, no wonder in America nobody listens to maiden and priest
The only frontman better than Rob is Anselmo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTc2NuD_dmU

You're a faggot, LARPing as someone my age doesn't change that. I am a Rob Zombie and Pantera fan, you're not. You only pretend to like it because everyone your age is a disingenuous poser who lives their lives based on ironic memes.

Attached: Pantera_SkidRow.jpg (2000x1335, 1.02M)

Shut up, bro
I was raised on Panters, Zombie and Suicidal Tendencies
If I wanted to pose as metalhead i would've said I'm into metallica, maiden, sabbath and other diapershit bands
You see bruh my taste is diverse, that's why I'm not a metalhead, I go easily from Maroon 5 to Bizkit to Spice Girls to motley crue to Zombie to Asap Rocky, not everyone is narrowminded as you are, buddy

SNEED THROUGH THE DITCHES
AND FEED THROUGH THE WITCHES
AND SEED IN THE BACK OF MY
FUCK AND SUCK

FUCKSUCKULA sounds better

You're a faggot, and you're LARPing, you don't actually like millennial music you just think it's ironic. You didn't grow up on this music either, I did though.

>my music taste is diverse, i literally like rock and pop and rap ALL AT ONCE!
Pic related, you're not special so stop acting like it faggot

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33.37K)

GUCCI LOAFERS
GUCCI LOAFERS

How can I be a faggot if I literally fucked dozens of girl... Btw you talk too much about homosexuals, closeted gays tend to do that... People of your age tend to have stigmatized upbringing
>Diversity is bad and boring
>Says the guy who listens only to diapershit escapist music
Sad. Many such cases.