Anti-christianity in Black Metal is kind of played out and doesn't have any shock value...

anti-christianity in Black Metal is kind of played out and doesn't have any shock value. What should my bands lyrics be about for the most shock value? anti islam/anti- jew? racism? eugenics?

Attached: dead.jpg (736x991, 168.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24ZUbHFx0cA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black crime stats

>13 COMMITS 50
>SKIN OF THE BROWN
>GRANT ME A RIDE
>OUT OF THIS CLOWN CLOWN TOWN
there u go op :^)

peace and love

That and:

Killing homosexuals
Pro incel shit
Making death threats towards atheists

Muslims/kikes. Literally still Abrahamic but those religions are the sacred cows of faggots.

NSBM is the only genre where credit cards will stop processing your sales

but it’s all produced by the cia

this kind of

Attached: peste-noire-peste-noire-split-peste-noire-Cover-Art.png (600x550, 157.14K)

maybe wrap back around and do pro christian extremist stuff? anti homosexual, anti abortion, anti atheist. be really fucked up about it tho, mention infidels, invaders, and how mexicans are servants of the antichrist. talk about burning out the false believers from this sacred ground, that kinda stuff

hippy shit

gangsta rap and black metal

why just go out to shock? Anti Christianity isn't just for shock, it was an inspiration to the dark music and imagery. The occult has always been an inspiration to heavy music, black metal just made it an ideology as a response to the incorrect view that heavy metal was satanic, the thrash bands that influenced black metal wore the Satanism as a badge of pride. Take for instance black sabbath (catholic) they had songs about fearing the devil and worshipping god but since it was dark and the record company put a upside down cross on the insert of their first LP, christians thought they were satanic.

Nobody gives a shit about your political beliefs and it has no real history in metal music (besides anti-authoritarian sentiment). If you want an excuse to shock people do some other shit and take your lame insincere attempt at being provocative elsewhere.

Attached: image-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 411.42K)

Eating vegetables

I dunno "my name is lucifer please take my hand" seems pretty nakedly anti-Christian

Get the FUCK OUT. You get the fuck out and then DIE

no this but actually, black metal that's all about mundane shit
"i had asparagus last night for dinner and i didn't like it"
"there was a slightly overweight lady at the atm today"
"i went to walmart and bought a cheap pillow to put between my legs at night"

If you believe Christianity is ANY different than Islam, or Judaism then you have no place here

>'Bassist Geezer Butler, who composed the song's lyrics, has said that "the song was about the devil falling in love and totally changing, becoming a good person."'

youtube.com/watch?v=24ZUbHFx0cA
^ christian song

their songs about evil are always from the perspective that evil is bad, they are never worshipping it. it blows my mind that the majority of people still dont understand sabbath

exactly, I don't know why people can't just have fun with it. stop trying so hard.