It's like they tried to take every record Any Forums liked and put them together

It's like they tried to take every record Any Forums liked and put them together

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/2sxF2KJB#xc0IRx7encaXHEqUeIDtDTzFz2J5Gnih_y-rj87fPHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then decided to make shittier versions of them

Why is this jpeg being spammed on Any Forums

this band attracts autists more than most

/n/ is leaking again

this album with never be a Any Forums meme, it will go the same way as Donda, Solar Power and Blue Bannisters shortly

Yeah, finishing up my first listen right now and feeling the same way. Sounds like David Berman covering Illinoise, Funeral, etc. and singing like Xiu Xiu or that emo fuck from Bright Eyes. It's not a bad album, just uncreative

i think its great, but i dont want it to be a meme. then itll just get shat on by contrarians. i love the record tho, how the songs build up and the violins and shit. i think it just sounds really nice

They literally have a song called "Bread Song"
By a self proclaimed 'Slint tribute act'

Yeah it sounds like Don, Aman mixed with 4 Kettles
Incidentally both the worst songs on their respective albums

>Don, Aman
>worst song
tourist

Is this cover art about 9/11?

When I first saw it, I thought it was a bag full of water and people kept asking if it leaked and I thought it was very funny

Three days after release and seeing this shit awful cover posted nearly nonstop, it is not so funny

i thought the singing and lyrics were lame and the instrumentals were just all their influences patched together but the result didn't sound original. I got my feels from it but the feelings were cringe

That song is the epitome of what's wrong with that record. Overly repetitive, simplistic musical content covered up with lyrical content that appeals to angsty teens. I played the shit out of Spiderland in high school but the only songs I ever really return to nowadays are Nosferatu Man and Washer.

MEGA tourist lmao

>Nosferatu Man
Worst one on the record
What are you doing, Hans?

>lyrical content that appeals to angsty teens
>the only songs I ever really return to nowadays are Nosferatu Man and Washer
>Washer
If there was any song on the album that appeals to angsty teens, it's fucking Washer. I am saying this as someone who has Spiderland as one of three albums I have ever given a perfect ten to

BCNR Queen Elizabeth Hall livestream video muxed with the lossless CD audio, they run at slightly different speeds so were a bitch to sync up so please watch and tell me what you think of the syncing compared to that of the youtube audio also in the mkv, I'm especially unsure about the last 3 songs but then again watching with the youtube audio (also in the same mkv) it looks not quite in sync with their mouths sometimes anyway so it may be synced up fine and it's the editing that's not perfectly in sync, I dunno. And yes this was the highest quality version of the video from the original livestream.

Enjoy, anyway! Also available in my Soulseek shares, search my current username on there, Rrobynne Mk. II

mega.nz/file/2sxF2KJB#xc0IRx7encaXHEqUeIDtDTzFz2J5Gnih_y-rj87fPHU

>9.28 GB
Thanks for the hard work, but first thing I'm gonna do is compress the video lol.

You'll understand when you're older

sorry mate, i left the lyrics sheet for washer in my bedroom, i aint getting older tourist

Oh sure, I know it's an unwieldy filesize, put it in handbrake and set CRF to 0 and it'll probably strip some bloat out but I like to give people the maximum data to work with rather than editorialise, I strive for minimal data loss from my sources