WOW! Look at all of these reviews for such a shitty album, huh? Black Country...

WOW! Look at all of these reviews for such a shitty album, huh? Black Country, New Road is definitely not paying these fucktards to have good ratings, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-193716_Chrome.png (1080x2280, 247.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/2sxF2KJB#xc0IRx7encaXHEqUeIDtDTzFz2J5Gnih_y-rj87fPHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant tell who is being ironic and unironic anymore

me 2

Theyre the new Radiohead

Now tell me this user, if they were paying for reviews why didn't they do it for FTFT which got mixed at best

Nice baseless conspiracy theory you've got there.

most of these are british publications. the hype will die down - pitchfork won't give this a bnm as they will see it as some brit kids cosplaying as arcade fire. they're quite protective of early arcade fire and see them as "their thing" 7.5 at most

Artificial classic, only further mythologized by singer's "mysterious" leaving days before the record is set for release

People are easily pleased in today's day and age and are grasping for anything to satiate their hunger for the next ephemeral NOW.
I blame it on the 24-hour press cycle.

It’s okay to dislike something without being dishonest about it

Still only gave them a 9.7.
Never understood that.

Maybe that was their way of protecting them, as you said. No way you can beat that but there's also not the extra weight of it being a 10, as we've seen what happens to those acts (Walt mink, 12rods, Liz phair).
Those harmonies are spot on for Funeral though, the only interesting thing that jumped out to me at cursory glance.

unironically nothing matters until bitchfork reviews it

The End All Beale

The most artificial hype possible. Have zoomers even attempted to listen to ANYTHING better than this?

what's a site funded by advertisement and payola? what's a pr agent? lol. did you hear about p4k giving good scores to firend's bands.

It slaps fr on god

but its actually good.

If you're listening to "le experimental rawk" for the first time as a 15 year old that doesn't know any better.

unironically nothing matters until he reviews it

Attached: 20220206_202152.jpg (720x405, 81.56K)

Take away that kid's internet connection, fuck

BCNR Queen Elizabeth Hall livestream video muxed with the lossless CD audio, they run at slightly different speeds so were a bitch to sync up so please watch and tell me what you think of the syncing compared to that of the youtube audio also in the mkv, I'm especially unsure about the last 3 songs but then again watching with the youtube audio (also in the same mkv) it looks not quite in sync with their mouths sometimes anyway so it may be synced up fine and it's the editing that's not perfectly in sync, I dunno. And yes this was the highest quality version of the video from the original livestream.

Enjoy, anyway! Also available in my Soulseek shares, search my current username on there, Rrobynne Mk. II
-
mega.nz/file/2sxF2KJB#xc0IRx7encaXHEqUeIDtDTzFz2J5Gnih_y-rj87fPHU

I appreciate his outwardly obnoxious persona, ironic or not. The fact that he causes so much seething here makes him based in my book