Roganbros... anything but that one

Roganbros... anything but that one...

Attached: Screenshot_20220205_201315.jpg (1080x2012, 397.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82V4xbhZjC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=82V4xbhZjC0
>5 months ago

How boring has the western world become when the only thing people talk about is Joe Fucking Rogan 24/7

not music

It's not boring, it's a distraction from the fact Democrats have gone out of their way to fail on every promise they made with their build back better law. No healthcare, childcare, college, infrastructure, anything. And they're telling you despite being pointless they need to pass it.

But joe rogan is more important.

Nah. It's on the news everywhere in the western world. Even in places which don't give a shit about American party politics

Wow, more lies. Who's cares.

Joe Rogan isn't even that bad, he openly claims that he's fucking stupid and don't know what he's talking about most of the time and that you're not supposed to take his word as gospel. He's a good interviewer who have interesting guests on, sometimes I don't agree with those guests but it's still usually interesting to listen to.

It's not our fault other countries bother with our propaganda.

To be fair as far as the news is presenting it, only two people are preventing Build Back Better from passing. But as I also understand it Biden refuses to concede on what these two people object to just to pass the majority of Build Back Better.

With a democratic majority two people are preventing all of those things listed that were taken out months ago? It's much more like they're complicit and don't have the balls to admit it. The bill is pointless waste now even if it does pass. There is a reason (D) have the reputation of being incompetent. I'm done because this isn't Any Forums.

>openly claims that he's fucking stupid and don't know what he's talking about most of the time and that you're not supposed to take his word as gospel.

That's a cop-out to avoid taking responsibility.

I remember when Any Forums was hostile to Rogan and his followers. You guys are so fickle

Attached: 0b7.jpg (900x900, 120.69K)

>I remember when Any Forums was hostile to Rogan and his followers.
pray tell, when exactly was this?

When I was masturbating to trannies on Any Forums and Any Forums

Stop falling for bait user, you're only feeding them.

All things I would happily support, funnily. Even though I'm not stupid enough to vote for Democrats. This is what people deserve.

NOT
MUSIC
RELATED

>Build Back Better

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 49.94K)

Leave my bait thread alone bro

Unbelievably based

>Biden refuses to concede on what these two people object to
Because what they object to in the bill routinely changes every several months