The fact that they're taking so long to just finally fucking drop this is a bad sign

The fact that they're taking so long to just finally fucking drop this is a bad sign.
I think I read somewhere that they've scrapped it and began from zero at least once already.
They're over-thinking. It's just supposed to be fun, spontaneous, raw and creatively chaotic.
If they try too hard to make a proper follow-up to 1000 gecs (which is probably not an easy task, I admit), it will end up sounding contrived.
JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY, RETARDS

Attached: Capture.png (589x588, 754.06K)

I trust them after mememe.

Mememe was a fat fucking mid. It lacks like the punch and immediacy of Money Machine.

Attached: 100gecs-gecs.gif (420x640, 3.32M)

Hyperpop is fucking wack wtf is wrong with you?

we'd all be happier if they kept it like this and didn't make anymore "music"

100 gecs is a punk band

Reminder they signed a 360 deal lol

omfg I thought this was a sex tape at first

Uhh this fad is dead sweetie

shut your mouth

It's die Antwoord for trannies

lol this

Is that an invitation to break his arm

they're just not very good anyway. highly overrated.

It's going to be a disaster record, even if the songs aren't too bad. Trannypops been losing steam for a bit now and the ideal of 'breaking into the mainstream' people has in 2020 is dead in the water.

This should've dropped over a year ago

No one should be legally allowed to be this retarded.

It'll go down like WLR and Valentine and they'll realize all the interest in their band died off because they weren't able to keep themselves in the news

That's not it though
The whole hyperpop thing as a fad has become stale as you've got a legion of imitators who make music on par with gecs if not better it's no longer some deconstruction of pop or forward thinking idea when all of the artist sound the same it's a fad that people are already over
They will end up amping up the meme shit to Dorian levels

>They will end up amping up the meme shit to Dorian levels
Or they go the Clairo route and make middle of the road, radio-friendly pop as a reaction to what everyone is expecting them to make (as noted by op's image, if that is the cover)

Gotta remember the formula, guys

Right. Expecting the album is already recorded and the rest is with the label to arrange marketing and release dates.

discord trannies pumped them so hard due to autism & muh sex orientation. gecs music is just mediocre art noise, outside this board nobody even knows who they are. the fact they samefag themselves isnt good