ITT: epunk/doomercore Tell me what to add to the playlist and I'll do it. rock isn't dead edition

ITT: epunk/doomercore Tell me what to add to the playlist and I'll do it. rock isn't dead edition

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWdTthI2PCkO6BROaKaTFF7o2J02N2Ymz

Attached: soyboyhater.jpg (1280x720, 186.25K)

seen these threads on the catalogue a few times. why do they always devolve into total schizo free-for-all surrealism and people posting random pictures of people (like yours in OP). is it some weird in-joke or literal mental illness?

Schizo mode

Attached: 32B1E6D0-24C7-4CF3-B2BE-A972C1F043A6.png (960x707, 1.23M)

OP (pic related) is an actually mentally impaired blackcel who has been spamming his awful music (the first two tracks on that playlist) on Any Forums for like a year now. He used to post his face along with it until he got more cautious after being permabanned. These threads are always just him bumping his thread on two or more devices or people shitting on him and ridiculing him for his disgusting looks and dogshit music and him sperging at them and bragging about being the next big black rockstar and fucking millions of women of all races.

Attached: 1617964351968.png (832x733, 787.51K)

Haha what a loser

lol. theres got to be easier methods of reaching fame than being a shitty negativexp ripoff. unless he imagines himself as some sort of black zoomer kurt cobain who's going to once again bridge the gap between alternative and the mainstream kek

I honestly have no idea what the hell the guy is thinking. The other day he bragged about his video going "viral" because it had 10 likes

Kek. I remember this guy shitting up his own thread the other day. He is a mentally deranged wannabe psl incel who thinks he is ‘looksmaxxed’ but his face is actually disgusting to look at.

Why does Any Forums have so many mentally ill spammers? This is probably the worst place to shill tbqh.

Literally mentally ill discord trannies raiding my thread feel free to ignore them. Some are discord incel pedophiles I've doxxed since I predator hunt and they schizo reply in my threads.

I think it just lends itself to schizos because it's mostly slow apart from Kpop-threads, so threads and generals are easily derailed. Most generals on here are just complete fucking cesspits most of the time. Just look at the /metal/-gen with that British kid that regulary has Any Forums-tier meltdowns or that Romanian schizo that just spams byzantine chanting because he thinks metal is generate and everyone itt needs to be cleansed. Don't get me started on /gg/ and that favela-monkey they have over there.

Also my body count is over
50 and my last IG got banned for me posting myself fucking some white girl so I have no idea what this incel pedophile is on about lol.

Because trannies raid my thread and discord pedos from r9k who cross post on Any Forums they spammed loli in one of my threads before and actual CP

I was in that IG-live and you were dancing in a diaper and not having sex with anyone.

You aren't fooling anybody sheep village pedo user. Go back to discord or r9k.

Pedo discord user once again lol your attempts of gaslighting are pathetic bro there's a reason why most of you in that server got vanned or are in prison right now as we speak.

LOL, Caveman Celvin got triggered

Attached: ugh agh me sad.png (849x886, 590.31K)

When you get outed as a discord tranny pedophile so you resort to meme image posting. I hit a nerve.
many such cases!

I know you need something to aim your incel-rage at, but I only ever use Discord when I play with my bro who lives abroad.

Except this is false because you type like a redditor and most reddit users are pedophiles just like fags and trannies.
Many such cases.
Also
>reddit user tranny calling anybody an incel
lol

i used to think eleven was FYE, but now i just think he is a total gaylord.

Samefag
Pedophile can't even change his typing style.
Also notice how the rest of the spammers disappeared after being outed?
Many such cases

Jeez, this dude ELEVEN is such a joke haha. Literal clown, already wearing a clown wig!