Where the fuck do I start with Beatles...

Where the fuck do I start with Beatles? I listened to Revolver and Abbey Road about eight years ago and they were so bland that I even forgot about them. I don't get the appeal.

Attached: pepe_glasses.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZmaFEzNCSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh lmao thats ur girl my faultt

Don’t listen to albums, listen to songs. Maybe except srgt pepper, you can listen to that album in one full go. Start from the spotify most streamed songd like ‘Here comes the sun’

you dont i wish every post was attached with the posters actual age so you could see all these literal prunjeuice dinosaurs be exposed i have seen to many times people unirnoncallu say they are like mid late 30's + and so mauch of the chart stuff is weird old people stuff..... i know theres alot of pretenious looosers here but still would be nice to see these old retards exposed

Jsut listen to pic related. It works as a quick recap of their career.

Attached: The+Beatles+2006.jpg (953x953, 103.03K)

Just listen to All Things Must Pass.

theres litteraly probably hundreds of thousands of artist who cares about some old people music because some old loosers cant get past they are old nobodies anymore
unironaclly this woudld be really intresting

listen to the '1' singles compilation album. then revisit revolver and abbey road, then listen to their whole discography in order

beatles are a basic litmus test to see if someone enjoys music for music's sake and a shocking amount of people fail

What do you mean by enjoying music for music's sake? Music is entertainment.

First, learn how to write coherently. Second, stop rambling about people's age.

yeah that's what i mean.

Start here and you will understand: youtube.com/watch?v=pZmaFEzNCSE

Damn I listened to half of the 1 compilation and the only good song was Come Together. I gave up on that one. Recommend me some of the "earlier" albums.

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

>listened to 'half of the album'
>come together is like the penultimate track

Attached: 5feba6930d4c1fb39534b8e3d0390ddc.jpg (320x320, 15.92K)

I listened on shuffle.

There's not even that many albums and they're like 30 minutes long. You could listen through them in a day.

I'm not a neet so I doubt it.

Their first album, as you would any other artist.

I wish everyone under the age of 30 was permanently banned

Quit and get a better job that gives you time or permission to have a life

if you listen front-to-back then you get a kino chronological overview of how their sound progressed (which would've helped to pinpoint which era of theirs to start with).

anyway if you like come together just listen to abbey road and white album. but this threads been up for like 5 hours you could've literally listened to help through to let it be in that time.