I'D RATHER DIE THAN HOOK UP WITH ANOTHER STRAIGHT WHITE GUY

I'D RATHER DIE THAN HOOK UP WITH ANOTHER STRAIGHT WHITE GUY

Attached: tramps-stamps.jpg (1800x1013, 672.3K)

Cmon just one more. Theres room for one more (me)

I know they just did it for the clout, but as a non white male, the normalization of dogging whites annoys me. I'm technically a hapa. what do these people expect me and others like to do? start hating our families?

Women who say shit like this exclusively date white guys

Good thing I'm bi

psyop band

>white men are...LE BAD
really going against the grain with that one

honestly i randomly looked them up on spotify and it feels that way
>longest song is 3 minutes

Attached: image_2022-02-06_061037.png (1920x1080, 333.97K)

also there first song is from like 2021......

As a representative of white straight race I proclaim that we don't want them. They are all yours queer black boys.

Attached: 286c01a3437d4f3f90a5ad504d8b6e88b63092aa45b047bc431b07868ce908cd.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

God i fucking hate white women so fucking much. I hope this bitch gets raped desu

Attached: F8E1B66C-B4A6-4E96-9D2D-30642876EBAF.jpg (1621x1331, 284.69K)

this is as unproductive as them. look at what they made you become.
whites can't even do "antiracism" right without fucking the world up more.

I know they're trying to piss people off, but I really do hate sweeping generalisations like this. If they wrote a song about hating gay black guys they would be panned for being racist homophobes. Just because they have terrible taste in men doesn't mean that all or even most straight white guys are bad at sex.

good job i only mate via rape.

Jews say the darndest things

>doesn't mean that all or even most

Nigga they don't actually MEAN the shit they're saying. They're only saying this stuff cuz it's the "cool" thing to say and/or some fat, sweaty Jew is telling them to say it for money lol.

I honestly think the aaactual attitude of the majority is much like and and not how the media portrays people to be (fiercely divided by race and hating each other). Call it a boomer thing to say, call it what you want, but I do believe 90% of the media truly is the enemy of common people. Sad!

Attached: lolzyzz.png (388x391, 424.82K)

How can you possibly say that non-whites are somehow oppressed when open derision of whites is now totally mainstream and yet the tiniest criticism of non-whites faces severe backlash

brainwashing is real

so lemme guess....its ok to hook with gay dudes then? this is a very vague sentence that leaves more questions than answers.

i bet this song causes someone to troon out

never heard of them, just read an article which describes them as queer punk band. wtf is queer? are they trannys or something?

>when open derision of whites
Shut up, Hans
No one is coming for your schnitzel

Women hate sex at this point, they have been given sexual freedom to do as they pleased and ruined it for everyone