I don’t really listen to Albums, I listen to songs. I have never even listened an album from start to finish...

I don’t really listen to Albums, I listen to songs. I have never even listened an album from start to finish, because I usually just like 1 or 2 songs from that album. Liking 3 songs from the same album is extremely rare for me, maybe except Dire Straits first album and Brothers in Arms. But even those I couldn’t listen to all the album. So why do we have best album threads all the time, where we jactually judge the album by 1 or 2 favorite songs. The rest tends to be filler crap. Or is everyone just pretending to like a full album?

Attached: 8146B7FF-675B-4512-A638-02A87665081C.jpg (1200x675, 41.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzCwzZQHJp4
youtube.com/watch?v=RL7lEe36MYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7lIkZdTPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

female frog poster?

>female
>Liking Dire Straits

maybe had a long lost dad who liked them.

>So why do we have best album threads all the time, where we jactually judge the album by 1 or 2 favorite songs
yahhh its really dumb thats why chart threads are so dunb i doubt all those idiots really like every song on all those albums..... honestly having a current favourite song thread would be so mych better and just post what songs youactually like nowww. albums are dumb

Attached: 2209499355_small_1.jpg (378x400, 26.06K)

listen to good albums. problem solved.

make me

Attached: 1644114671552.jpg (1081x692, 130.79K)

Imagine being filtered by the album format.

won't do that. not trying to even berate you. just saying it for your own good. I understand the appeal of hooks and singles, but there's going on than that.

Any Forums is fucking dead

oh rel=ally like i really like this song but dont care to listen to litteraly any of there other stuff.... deal with that
youtube.com/watch?v=lzCwzZQHJp4

there's more*

>35071▶
>
tio what you imagine

>▶▶▶
hiw do i make the arrow go the other way i want to make a face with it liek this >.

This but unironically. There are exceptions of course, when an album has kind of a story behind it and all the songs are kinda linked together and meant to be listened one after the other. For example, Pink Floyd’s DSOTM, or the Beatles Sgt Pepper, or The Streets ‘A Grand Don’t come for free’, where the entire album is a big story. But usually albums are just a bunch of random songs that have no connection to each other or a defining sound. So if i live 2 songs from an album, but hate the rest do i like its hate the album?? I like Sublime’s ‘Doin’ time’ and ‘What I got’ but I think the rest of the Album (Sublime) is kinda shit. Same with their other albums. So I really want to know if everyone is pretending when they say they like an album, when they actually like 1 or 2 songs from it

your loss, dude.

>wont do that
YOUR A COWARD

>So I really want to know if everyone is pretending when they say they like an album, when they actually like 1 or 2 songs from it
they just like the few songs on it.... same with those tapmusic chart its basically like dumb because they are just listening to same few songs off the album and some albums are like either really soft but have one heavy song or what if its all really heavy but one song and you just like that one song or its just different from everything else would i say i like this album because i like this song? nope i just like the song but it just happens to be on this album and what if i fee like listning to it then that album shows on the dumb chart but dont actually like the albuy,..m that s why these charts are dumb also song for an exmaple i like these two songs but dont care for rest of the alkbum
youtube.com/watch?v=RL7lEe36MYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7lIkZdTPk

Attached: image_2022-02-06_060501.png (300x300, 25.46K)

>dude
cope

Yep I agree with you. Yo be honest I think most people who say they like the album just mean they like 1 or 2 songs from it. They will save they love the album if they like 3 songs, and they sill say best albums of all time if they like 4 songs. Nobody puts on their headphones im and everyday scrnario and says let’s listen to this album from start to finish. They just put on a playlist from different artists or shuffle their liked songs. Glad someone shares my same view on this

saying dude is cope? whatever. obscure meme.
do what you want. I don't have to win an argument or get validation from you. I just think you're missing out. if not, life goes on "dude".

trips dont lie albumb listeners dont exist..... or are weird if they actually dooooooo theres like very few albums i can actually listen to all the way,,,,, even then i like never listen to them all the way anymore besides like that one time i was in the mood to

I only listen to full albums if they are 10/10 or if they are concept albums.

>saying dude is cope?
yessss.........

is this song like some kinda brainswash thingy why do i keep listening to it....

Yeah, I don't get it. I'm an old ass skater from Texas. Guess I'm fucked. Everyone and their mom says dude here. But life is over because the autist has some one sided perspective he's not telling me about. Oh no.

your the autist here