Pork and Beans

youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

This is unironically the most SOULFUL and nostalgic music video of the 2000's. Zoomers won't understand this video, because all their internet memes are quickly forgotten and vapid.

Attached: 1623306648065.jpg (904x678, 171.04K)

>reddit
>"soulful"

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

>implying reddit even had a legitimate presence in 2008

Attached: 1624136324302.jpg (405x412, 51.76K)

>>implying reddit even had a legitimate presence in 2008
Lmao this, in fucking 2008, the only people who used plebbit were kissless handholdless female-hating antitheist techgeeks, the sort of spergs apt to dislike all music besides the song "in the end" by linkin park. zooms will never understand, because in their experience throughout their lives, plebbit has always been a massively more popular and sanitized, soi-infused version of 4chin

>mfw Reddit in 2007 was more Any Forums than modern day Any Forums
Where did it all go wrong bros...

Attached: okay.jpg (736x1078, 66.17K)

Also
i should add, i hate 90% of weezers music, but i love that song and the video, and you are correct OP, imo its heartbreakingly SOVLFUL.

redditrannies seething

I have an itch of killing myself everytime I remember that the 2007-2012 internet experience will never ever be replicated again and all what left is the completely plastic, inorganic, artificial state we are now, forever.

Weezer is shit but this song slaps because it sounds like Blue album Weezer
>red album is pretty good too

we sorted of switched positions, didnt we? picrel was the archetypal 4chin meme of the late 00s and early 10s and plebbit was where you went to rant about how much you hated christcucks and how you wanted to kill all women. life is full of surprises i guess.

Attached: sub-jp-burger-2-popup.jpg (343x500, 30.47K)

I wanna go back in time so bad. It feels like times will never be that good again

Great chorus

Pork and Beans fucking slaps but you might be needing a zimmerframe soon if you think the music video is nostalgic and an improvement over literally anything since 2008

contemporary post-irony and absurdism is way funnier than "le epic memes" because it's inherently exclusionary, you either get the joke and layered subtext or you don't.

>contemporary post-irony and absurdism is way funnier than "le epic memes" because it's inherently exclusionary, you either get the joke and layered subtext or you don't.

Zoomers actually believe this

More like cringe and shit
Verification not required.

>falling for the post irony meme

saying shit like
>falling for the post irony meme
GO OUTSIDE TOMORROW user

>ontemporary post-irony and absurdism is way funnier than "le epic memes"
you sound like a redditor stuck in 2015

I remember watching this when it came out thinking "holy shit memes have gone mega mainstream" and worrying that Any Forums would be ruined, compared to the mainstream meme shit now this is insanely kino.

sincerity will ALWAYS be better than irony or post-irony or whatever, you can't refute that

What would the music video look like if it were released today?