Pearl Jam Are One Of The Most Boring Bands In History

Attached: d531fa08ccbd7ea9517b282f19ab6acc--motley-crue-nikki-sixx.jpg (377x507, 31.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=El9RtwyYBC0
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtu.be/LgYIX3mGg64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking knew, Nikki was a proper lad. Suck Jam cunts fuck off

Yeah obviously

>boring musician's opinion
soijak_unimpressed.png
>boring musician's opinion with swastika t-shirt
soijak_excited.png

it seems like it says "nazis fuck off" though. he dated vanity, who was black. I'm sure there's been fair share of groupies who weren't white. guy isn't a nazi.

Pearl Jam fucking sucks I wish Andy Wood never OD’d so we didn’t have to listen to their bullshit

He is most likely not a Nazi yes, but he definitely was an edgy guy, here he is in like 1997 yelling at a black security guard who was apparently rough housing the crowd and he calls him a nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=El9RtwyYBC0

Of course he apologized for this after saying "there's all kinds of niggers of every race" more or less

Attached: nikkisixxrobbincrosby.jpg (400x554, 24.59K)

ah I stand corrected

>N...no sorry sir I meant the non racist type of nigger
kek

> “Let me tell you something. No matter what you hear man, people are judged, one by one man. You don’t judge a whole fu??ing race of people. Ever. Alright. There’s fu??ing white ni??ers, black ni??ers and red ni??ers motherfu??ers. It ain’t no fu??ing race thing it’s an a??hole thing.”

Someone paste the comment about Vedder's vocals being shit. That was a hoot.

dumbest anti-nazi shirt ever..

>censoring yourself
Cringe red nigger

The old tunes are catchy but Vedder boy can't write a tune anymore and sounds like a wounded animal now. That fucking pseudo Parkinson's bs he did onstage was fucking retarded too

agreed bump

weird, I was actually thinking about that last night just before falling asleep. Fuck peal jam.

Attached: janne-och-lasse-hälsar.png (1280x720, 1.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

They have their moments.

There's so much Pearl Jam in the world, that you can't help but think "Fuck Pearl Jam" most days of the week.
Music is a slog but what really does the trick for me is his fatmouthed lardass vocalising. Thoroughly unappealing.

They had their moment when they weren't Pearl Jam
youtu.be/LgYIX3mGg64

Didn't Nikki prefer Nirvana?

At least they're not racist P.O.S. like Motley Crue.

Calm down Eddie

Pearl Jam is faggot liberal feminist crap. Motley Crue were a real rock band