What If the Real Gold Is the Friends We Made Along the Way While Sharing Tunes Edition

What If the Real Gold Is the Friends We Made Along the Way While Sharing Tunes Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP lad link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_for_those_with_golden_ears.png (1221x1111, 211.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uc-F5VTBJyA
youtube.com/watch?v=ifa6e6zPXTU
youtu.be/SqWvkCTyCe0
youtube.com/watch?v=NnnX8UCSx70
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
youtube.com/watch?v=s13l7awebCA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avFq9errZCk
youtube.com/watch?v=kSDm7jcsZlM
youtube.com/watch?v=3k_Vl0cxjw8
youtu.be/hXeywtmWKzU
youtube.com/watch?v=WXZGav3AxJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ucp1yNPDu-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c0X7v2JlzOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak1-qLbHHCM
youtube.com/watch?v=HANCzu70us4
youtube.com/watch?v=MlJ2yb2JnU4
youtube.com/watch?v=25YxNSkLDB8
youtube.com/watch?v=2oc07milahk
youtube.com/watch?v=fJk6wfErYNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rYup_db6OIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/Uc-F5VTBJyA

It's splendid. I especially like the vocals. No complaints. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ifa6e6zPXTU

pretty well done dreampop, I like it a lot. 8/10
youtu.be/SqWvkCTyCe0

youtube.com/watch?v=NnnX8UCSx70

Kind of on the line between being 'alright' and 'whiny' in terms of the vocals, to be honest, and overall I'm sort of underwhelmed. It's not terrible or anything, though. 6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

youtube.com/watch?v=s13l7awebCA

8/10. Very pleasant
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avFq9errZCk

Eh, it's generic modern hip-hop in basically every way, but I don't mind much. It's unashamedly happy and positive in a way that's pretty nice. I'll be positive-ish. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=kSDm7jcsZlM

i'm not very familiar to this kind of music, so i don't know how average this could be but it sounds good. 6.5/10
youtube.com/watch?v=3k_Vl0cxjw8

Damn, this is pretty good
youtu.be/hXeywtmWKzU

above the average for sure. not bad at all and i'm saying it as someone who enjoyed simple minds. 6/10
youtube.com/watch?v=WXZGav3AxJU

youtube.com/watch?v=ucp1yNPDu-Y

I was joyfully bemused by the satanic looking christian anthem. classic rock vibes. predictable structure sounds familiar I can't put my finger on it... hm. 7/10

addicting little earworm I didn't even think that was actually drake. it was good but got repetitive. 7/10

Not really digging this. Feels lacking compared to the barrage of other indie rock tracks that go for the same kind of laid-back, quirky vibe. Might've been far better as an instrumental, to be brutally honest. 6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=c0X7v2JlzOk

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak1-qLbHHCM

Meh. It's short, so it doesn't come across as annoying or anything. Yet it really doesn't strike me as that enjoyable of a listen. More soul influenced hip-hop that doesn't really do anything. 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=HANCzu70us4

Listened to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlJ2yb2JnU4

It's quite fun, although nothing special. Would listen to it again. I'll be positive-ish again. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=25YxNSkLDB8

youtube.com/watch?v=2oc07milahk

youtube.com/watch?v=fJk6wfErYNQ

A pretty solid track. Everything works, especially the vocals. Can't see a point in nitpicking. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=rYup_db6OIE